The United States has posession of alien vehicles... wait WHAT??

boardsurfer

I generally take today's main stream media with a skepticism first kind of viewpoint. You know, the whole "sources said" or " sources familiar with.." bullshit. Unless someone will own the claim, its bullshit to me.

However..
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jun/06/whistleblower-ufo-alien-tech-spacecraft
This article at The Guardian appears to be a rare occurance of actual journalism with named sources, corroborating quotes, and high level officials on the record.

A few quotes:
Former intelligence official David Grusch, who led analysis of unexplained anomalous phenomena (UAP) within a US Department of Defense agency, has alleged that the US has craft of non-human origin.

Jonathan Grey, a current US intelligence official at the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (Nasic), confirmed the existence of “exotic materials” to the Debrief, adding: “We are not alone.”

and if that isnt clear enough:
“We are not talking about prosaic origins or identities,” Grusch said. “The material includes intact and partially intact vehicles.”

Absolutely insane. What do you think?:alien::alien:

WJCO

Meme King
I generally take today's main stream media with a skepticism first kind of viewpoint. You know, the whole "sources said" or " sources familiar with.." bullshit. Unless someone will own the claim, its bullshit to me.

However..
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jun/06/whistleblower-ufo-alien-tech-spacecraft
This article at The Guardian appears to be a rare occurance of actual journalism with named sources, corroborating quotes, and high level officials on the record.

A few quotes:

and if that isnt clear enough:

Absolutely insane. What do you think?:alien::alien:
I posted about this yesterday. It's a 20 minute video but guy brings up same thing that you did as far as the recent disclosure:

I personally think they've been drip-feeding us little bits of info about aliens for decades. Ask any child even and they know what an alien is. Look how much changed since the 1940s. UN creation, CIA creation, technology advancements, etc. I think some being is controlling the people at the top. Once revealed, people will follow.

If you have time, research Anak and Nephilim. Fun stuff :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Let's just say that what he's saying is something that he believes to be true. The cynic in me questions whether or not what he was allowed to see is actually true. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if a guy like him was purposefully given access to information and with the understanding that he would 'leak' it out to the world. Why? Maybe to help deflect or conceal something bigger going on - who could know for sure.

What I do question is how an intelligent entity could make something so amazing, something that would allow them to travel light years across the galaxy, evade our fastest jets like they were standing still and only to somehow manage to crash on our shithole of a planet. But then, that's just me.

Last edited:
Let's just say that what he's saying is something that he believes to be true. The cynic in me questions whether or not what he was allowed to see is actually true. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if a guy like him was purposefully given access to information and with the understanding that he would 'leak' it out to the world. Why? Maybe to help deflect or conceal something bigger going on - who could know for sure.

What I do question is how an intelligent entity could make something so amazing, something that would allow them to travel light years across the galaxy, evade our fastest jets like they were standing still and only to somehow manage to crash on our shithole of a planet. But then, that's just me.
All of this^^^
I’m not ignorant enough to think life outside our planet can’t exist. That would be absurd. But Eddie hit it right on the head… why of all places, would they come here? Literal human wasteland of a planet.

jeeeep

Hooked

gravity, Earth is the pothole of the universe, they didn't mean to get so close but they did and gravity pulled them in.

Like a pothole, sometimes there's no avoiding it.

duktrx

No doubt in my mind, a diversion is the drive for the leak; now, whether or not he knows he is being manipulated is debatable.

Is it not possible for every society to have a spectrum of intelligence? Maybe the ones who have crash-landed here are the hold-my-beer equivalent, or perhaps the sudden uptick of Wacadoos is a direct result of those exiled from their home planet; maybe Earth is the Australia of the galaxy.

Top Bottom