The official Wayalife Texas Hidden Falls run thread! October 14-16th!

How will FM TRO fare for stock rigs(sports)? Looks like so far that's what my group will be so I'm trying to play it safe for the newbies for the first trail or two.

Should be fine for the most part, the larger obsticals will have bypasses. You will scratch skids though, and MAY need a tug or two... but nothing that would stop you dead. :thumb: but yeah, it's a level 3 at best, up to a 5 depending on trail conditions. But there are areas to pull out of the trail if it gets to be to much.

^^What he said

You really cant go wrong with any trail you pick. Usually running north pol will give everyone a good indication on how the park is [emoji106]🏻

Should be fine for the most part, the larger obsticals will have bypasses. You will scratch skids though, and MAY need a tug or two... but nothing that would stop you dead. :thumb: but yeah, it's a level 3 at best, up to a 5 depending on trail conditions. But there are areas to pull out of the trail if it gets to be to much.

^^What he said

You really cant go wrong with any trail you pick. Usually running north pol will give everyone a good indication on how the park is [emoji106]🏻

Cool cool. Just want to give the beginners a decent taste of what to expect before throwing them to the wolves :)

I'm on stock sport axles thus no lockers. But I'll try anything until it breaks!

For some reason I thought you had a rubicon...

Nate, I think you should put greenhorn (3) on your "for sure" list saturday afternoon. That's a GREAT "technical" trail for new jeepers

For some reason I thought you had a rubicon...

Nate, I think you should put greenhorn (2) on your "for sure" list. That's a GREAT "technical" trail for new jeepers

Great minds think alike! I had Greenhorn and Northpole on my list as my starter trails for the newbies attending.

Put me down as a maybe! I won't know for sure with my schedule till we get a little closer, experienced group please, tho I will say I don't have any lockers Iv been just fine with several trips to the park without them! heh :D

Doubt I can make this work in October, but I'm subbing the thread in case it does pan out.
Plus all the BS smack talk between you guys can be fairly entertaining!
Thanks for organizing Granite

Put me down as a maybe! I won't know for sure with my schedule till we get a little closer, experienced group please, tho I will say I don't have any lockers Iv been just fine with several trips to the park without them! heh :D

I'm not going to make a maybe or tentative lost for this run. I doubt will cap the run so just hit me up again at least a month out. Thanks

Doubt I can make this work in October, but I'm subbing the thread in case it does pan out.
Plus all the BS smack talk between you guys can be fairly entertaining!
Thanks for organizing Granite

That's too bad. I really though most everyone could make it being its so far out.

Just booked a cabin. Put me down for Experienced -- I don't mind scraping skids, but I find it more useful to bang on those front steering bar thingies to get a really good "feel" for my clearance[emoji38] 35's, front locker, rear LSD, CB, 3.5(++)" lift, factory skids, front/rear diff covers, oil pan/transmission skids, gussets, winch, cb, straps.

Just booked a cabin. Put me down for Experienced -- I don't mind scraping skids, but I find it more useful to bang on those front steering bar thingies to get a really good "feel" for my clearance[emoji38] 35's, front locker, rear LSD, CB, 3.5(++)" lift, factory skids, front/rear diff covers, oil pan/transmission skids, gussets, winch, cb, straps.

I know I can always count on you to make it![emoji3]

It will nice to wheel with you again especially since my Jeep has grown up some since you last saw it.

I know I can always count on you to make it![emoji3]
I'm super stoked! Thanks so much for planning this!!!!

It will nice to wheel with you again especially since my Jeep has grown up some since you last saw it.

Yes, I was hoping you would sign up. I am dying to see your beefed-up rig. We are going to have to push for those night runs, though. Everything will look so unfamiliar in daylight[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Top Bottom