The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

Well I guess I may have stretched it when I said several but there was one instance in particular where a friend of mine made a comment that didnt completely agree with yours and you were pretty quick trash him and ban him right after he replied in his own defense. I can see where being in your position you are probably trolled WAY too much and might take some comments a bit harsher than intended. Another instance was a buddy made a completely innocent mistake about a spec and was instantly flamed by moderators and then banned after he voiced his opinion of how he was treated.

Like I said Im sure you guys deal with trolling douchebags on a regular basis but I have seen some petty decent guys be on the receiving end of misdirected wrath. Now I understand that through the complete lack emotion presented through text that it can often come off as stand offish when it is really just innocent misunderstanding.:yup::D

Stretched the truth with several.

Well thats a bit of it right there. Way to step up and be uber defensive! Thats exactly what im talking about. You cant find a more tactful way of asking me? Jump right down someones throat. They were JKF members and honestly Ive never been super active as you can see by my post here. Ive had a long list of friends banned for various reasons. It was also a few years ago. But I think his screen name was goldeneagle, and one was cedro12 or something. There was a huge banning with a lot of the guys for various reasons and Im just trying to remember which guys were actually innocent.

That's two names.

Oh no Im not saying that at all. Some of them broke rules and even though they dont like the rules they are there. I agree if you dont like the rules then leave. Breaking them regardless of how you feel about them is grounds to be banned. Im just saying there were a couple that may have been caught in the cross fire. Guilty by association maybe.

Now a couple. How many people are we talking about again? I'm confused.

Then WHY bring it up now? Unless, you're bored and just want to kick the hornet's nest just for giggles?

Im sorry I did. If you go back and read it I wasnt actually trying to focus on that point at all. I was simply trying to say that the hate out there is crazy. That there is a stigma if you are associated with WAL. If you become a member of another forum they expect you to hate WAL and Eddie. To which I do neither. I also mentioned that some close personal friends of mine met him on JKX and said hes a great guy. Im sorry that I miss spoke and said several things that I agree with when off hand I can only remember the 2 things.

My post was more in regards to how everyone just gives into the peer pressure of hating Eddie or WAL because its the cool thing to do.

Stretched the truth with several.

That's two names.

Now a couple. How many people are we talking about again? I'm confused.

Several as in probably 6 friends that were banned, maybe more but I dont know how many quit or were banned, 2/couple that IMO were banned because they were friends of the others.

I was a moderator on JKF four years ago. Maybe it was I that hurt your friends' feelings and trampled on their supposed free speech and free association rights. Please take a moment to extend my sincere apologies to them by taking two steps backwards, one step sideways, and then promptly delivering a kick to their nuts worthy of a 60-yard field goal.

Seriously, if either they or you are hung up on stuff that happened 4+ years ago on the internet, you need to get lives and get laid.

I was simply trying to say that the hate out there is crazy. That there is a stigma if you are associated with WAL. If you become a member of another forum they expect you to hate WAL and Eddie. To which I do neither.

That's funny, because we don't take issue with other forums here. Only jackasses who come here to troll or have a preconceived axe to grind.

We keep a clean house here at WAL. The mods do a great job at that as do many of us. And for the record, this is 2015 and this is not JKF. So your points don't carry water.

I was a moderator on JKF four years ago. Maybe it was I that hurt your friends' feelings and trampled on their supposed free speech and free association rights. Please take a moment to extend my sincere apologies to them by taking two steps backwards, one step sideways, and then promptly delivering a kick to their nuts worthy of a 60-yard field goal.

Seriously, if either they or you are hung up on stuff that happened 4+ years ago on the internet, you need to get lives and get laid.

Isnt That the whole point?? The only reason anyone talks shit about WAL if from the old JKF. Nobody truly moves on. Go back and read my original post. It really had nothing to do with them but how there is a huge peer pressure to hate on Eddie and WAL. I NEVER said anything negative about either and now because I made mention in that comment of praise about then not being a fan you guys jump on it. I even said they dont go around bashing they just dont like him for their own reason. I am saying that those that have met him IRL say hes a great guy. WTF??? You guys jump and twist shit up!! My God Im really on the same page but you guys are so punch drunk from trolls that you are assuming Im talking shit!!

That's funny, because we don't take issue with other forums here. Only jackasses who come here to troll or have a preconceived axe to grind.

We keep a clean house here at WAL. The mods do a great job at that as do many of us. And for the record, this is 2015 and this is not JKF. So your points don't carry water.

Just for the record, I was asked why by Eddie. The only reason I replied is because he asked for an example of why I can see someone elses side. Read ALL the comments in order so you cant put it all in context.

Isnt That the whole point?? The only reason anyone talks shit about WAL if from the old JKF. Nobody truly moves on. Go back and read my original post. It really had nothing to do with them but how there is a huge peer pressure to hate on Eddie and WAL. I NEVER said anything negative about either and now because I made mention in that comment of praise about then not being a fan you guys jump on it. I even said they dont go around bashing they just dont like him for their own reason. I am saying that those that have met him IRL say hes a great guy. WTF??? You guys jump and twist shit up!! My God Im really on the same page but you guys are so punch drunk from trolls that you are assuming Im talking shit!!

Nobody assumes you are talking shit. It's the way you are saying things.

I suppose I feel the same now as I did then. Not a single fuck was given then or now. :yawn37:

Nobody assumes you are talking shit. It's the way you are saying things.

Haha that was my point in one of my post! Its hard to get the right inflection through typing. I am sure you guys have really been conditioned from all the Dbag trolls you deal with that someone is saying things in a negative tone. I am in no way speaking ill of mods, admins, Eddie or WAL in general. I was asked for examples and that is the ONLY reason I brought it up.

And here is my point. Why hang around with people who are so insecure that they feel the need to talk smack or pressure you to hate based on their perception of events that happened years ago on the Internet?

I wise friend of mine often says that if you hang around shit long enough, you start to smell like shit.

And here is my point. Why hang around with people who are so insecure that they feel the need to talk smack or pressure you to hate based on their perception of events that happened years ago on the Internet?

I wise friend of mine often says that if you hang around shit long enough, you start to smell like shit.

Very good point, and I agree totally. Just to clarify I did say that my close personal friends speak well of Eddie as they have met him in person. Some not so close friends were banned for various reasons, most I agree with but 1 or 2 IMO are questionable But irrelevant now but they DO NOT talk shit about WAL or Eddie for that matter. The ones that want you to hate are the ones in other forums who I do not personally know. Its just amazing how flooded you get if they see you comment on a FB post or see a sticker. Its not just me that is receving this its anyone Ive seen join those forums. Now I am not active on ANY forum really. This has been the most active I have EVER been on a forum haha. Thats just because I cant stand misunderstandings.

Top Bottom