The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

Well I guess I may have stretched it when I said several but there was one instance in particular where a friend of mine made a comment that didnt completely agree with yours and you were pretty quick trash him and ban him right after he replied in his own defense. I can see where being in your position you are probably trolled WAY too much and might take some comments a bit harsher than intended. Another instance was a buddy made a completely innocent mistake about a spec and was instantly flamed by moderators and then banned after he voiced his opinion of how he was treated.

Like I said Im sure you guys deal with trolling douchebags on a regular basis but I have seen some petty decent guys be on the receiving end of misdirected wrath. Now I understand that through the complete lack emotion presented through text that it can often come off as stand offish when it is really just innocent misunderstanding.:yup::D

Names of those members banned. Post the names or you are full of shit.

Names of those members banned. Post the names or you are full of shit.

Well thats a bit of it right there. Way to step up and be uber defensive! Thats exactly what im talking about. You cant find a more tactful way of asking me? Jump right down someones throat. They were JKF members and honestly Ive never been super active as you can see by my post here. Ive had a long list of friends banned for various reasons. It was also a few years ago. But I think his screen name was goldeneagle, and one was cedro12 or something. There was a huge banning with a lot of the guys for various reasons and Im just trying to remember which guys were actually innocent.

I love how I can talk well of Eddie and most things that happen on here but one mention of a negative experience and THAT'S what you guys get hung up on??? Really? Let it go. Im sure its possible that we arent all perfect.

Names of moderators also, I don't believe this fable.. mods here are kind people

This was JKF days 4 years ago!! I dont know who the mods were! It was never that big of a deal to me, or them for that matter. IDK if its even a mod that is here or not.

Well thats a bit of it right there. Way to step up and be uber defensive! Thats exactly what im talking about. You cant find a more tactful way of asking me? Jump right down someones throat. They were JKF members and honestly Ive never been super active as you can see by my post here. Ive had a long list of friends banned for various reasons. It was also a few years ago. But I think his screen name was goldeneagle, and one was cedro12 or something. There was a huge banning with a lot of the guys for various reasons and Im just trying to remember which guys were actually innocent.

So they were not Wayalife members. This is wayalife and nobody gives a shit about JKF.

And if you think I'm getting defensive you need thicker skin.

This was JKF days 4 years ago!! I dont know who the mods were! It was never that big of a deal to me, or them for that matter. IDK if its even a mod that is here or not.

4 years ago. Why the fuck would you bring it up? Welcome to the future.

You asked for examples. I answered you request. I didnt say it was here. Hell most of the hate out there is from the past. Hell the nice things he did were in the past too.

I was on this forum one time and someone was talking about a jeep and I was banned and that was 15 years ago. I believe it was eddies fault.

It was Eddies forum at that time. He ran it and owned it. If he were banned from there after an altercation with Eddie then yes its safe to assume it was Eddie or a moderator.

Bolding the text doesn't help to get your point across. Just makes you come of as condescending....

The guys I know dont go around talking shit though. They dont post up how much they hate Eddie. They arent fans and I can see their point on several things, but they dont spend their lives focused on it. Thats just not healthy. The things is people dont understand that its possible to have different opinions on things and still have a mutual respect or at least be civil. Hell I disagreed with Eddie in a Youtube comment but Im still here. LOL

Notice that I didnt say WAL, And then Eddie asked me "such as?" and I answered him. Your the guy out of nowhere that then jumps in and ask for proof.

Im sure your friends are innocent, they always are.

Oh no Im not saying that at all. Some of them broke rules and even though they dont like the rules they are there. I agree if you dont like the rules then leave. Breaking them regardless of how you feel about them is grounds to be banned. Im just saying there were a couple that may have been caught in the cross fire. Guilty by association maybe.

Top Bottom