The Morph of Murp Murph a Mojave Sand JKUR

Pursesnatcher

Wow! Just revisited your build thread (last post I saw was the CC skin install). Looks awesome.

Are you happy with your decision on the ST Maxx 37's over say the STT Pro or competing A/T?

Mtb275

I got the ARB mounted. But I do have to say I'm not impressed with the ARB mount. It came with the kit I bought. I'll have to do some research on other mounts.

I need to call switch Pros and see if they have a wiring diagram on how to how up the ARB and solenoid for lockers.
IMG_2390.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mtb275

Wow! Just revisited your build thread (last post I saw was the CC skin install). Looks awesome.

Are you happy with your decision on the ST Maxx 37's over say the STT Pro or competing A/T?

Thanks for the compliment. I do like the ST Maxx's. I really can't compare to the Pro's, because I've never ran them or been in a Jeep with them. I went with the Maxx's because they are more of an all terrain. Hoping to get a little better mileage out of them than a mud terrain.

I got the ARB mounted. But I do have to say I'm not impressed with the ARB mount. It came with the kit I bought. I'll have to do some research on other mounts.

I need to call switch Pros and see if they have a wiring diagram on how to how up the ARB and solenoid for lockers.
View attachment 251467

I'm in the market for a twin ARB, what mount is it so I know to stay away, also when you get that diagram, could you post it? Also nice jeep! I love your fender trim

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I'm in the market for a twin ARB, what mount is it so I know to stay away, also when you get that diagram, could you post it? Also nice jeep! I love your fender trim

I'm not sure what mount Mtb275 is running, but I just helped a buddy put on a M.O.R.E. mount for his ARB twin and I wasn't really impressed at all. Seemed like a lot of tweaking we had to do to get it fit just right.

Mtb275

The mount I have is from ARB. It is sturdy, it limits access to master cylinder fill cap. The angle on the small stainless air hose that goes to the manifold hits the fire protection on the hood, doesn't keep hood from closing, but too close for my liking. I'll pick up a smaller 90 to solve that problem.

I liked the looks of the MORE bracket, but see the below posts. I'll have to research it more.

The available area under the hood is very limited, I may lean towards mounting under the seat.

Don't know yet. And thanks for compliments.

That looks great!

Thank you.

I'm not sure what mount Mtb275 is running, but I just helped a buddy put on a M.O.R.E. mount for his ARB twin and I wasn't really impressed at all. Seemed like a lot of tweaking we had to do to get it fit just right.

Dang it, that's the one that I liked the best, because the manifold get mounted towards front vs back. I'll need to research more. Thanks for heads up.

Last edited:

Mtb275

............also when you get that diagram, could you post it?..........

Spoke to switch Pros. They sell $16 harness for the ARB. Honestly the pic on the website looks like a very simple harness. I'd bet you could modify the the one that comes in the box. I just decided to order the harness because I needed the vertical legends. I'll post up more once I get the ARB quick connect harness, maybe save someone the $16, more [emoji482] money.

Top Bottom