The Morph of Murp Murph a Mojave Sand JKUR

Mtb275

Got my steering stabilizer reinstalled tonight.

The axles I had were set up for hydro. I cut the bottom tab off. I saved the tab, maybe PSC someday?

I drilled another hole a little further back. And used a Synergy clamp.

Everything clears. It drove nice. I'm happy with it.
IMG_2062.JPG
Image1485226618.096681.jpg
Image1485226686.314745.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mtb275

Worked on something a little different. I saw something like this posted when I googled JK third brake lights. I liked it.

Ordered all the stuff from Amazon. 1/8" black uhmw 24" x24" sheet. Small round LED lights. Waterproof plug.

Image1485400533.092214.jpg
IMG_2074.JPG IMG_2075.JPG
IMG_2076.JPG IMG_2077.JPG IMG_2079.JPG

I think it turned out pretty cool. I think it will give me a few more horsepower[emoji41]

Mtb275

I got some work set up for tomorrow. Need to change the front pinion seal.

Also, I'm worried I might have a bent flange on my driver rear. Getting a grinding sound when driving,WuT...WuT....WuT, etc

When I hit the breaks it goes away. Going to pull the wheel check rotor first and then pull caliper and rotor to check flange.[emoji19]

WJCO

Meme King
I got some work set up for tomorrow. Need to change the front pinion seal.

Also, I'm worried I might have a bent flange on my driver rear. Getting a grinding sound when driving,WuT...WuT....WuT, etc

When I hit the breaks it goes away. Going to pull the wheel check rotor first and then pull caliper and rotor to check flange.[emoji19]

If you jack up the rear axle and run the Jeep, you'll be able to see the wheel wobble if the flange is bent.

Mtb275

If you jack up the rear axle and run the Jeep, you'll be able to see the wheel wobble if the flange is bent.

Yep, that's the plan. It's not too bad of a sound, but did it with stock wheels/tires and the 37's. I had my wife drive it, while I hung my head out, I can see a slight wobble and probably shouldn't since I had the tires balanced.

I'm staying positive, I might just have a trail spare now[emoji23]

WJCO

Meme King
Yep, that's the plan. It's not too bad of a sound, but did it with stock wheels/tires and the 37's. I had my wife drive it, while I hung my head out, I can see a slight wobble and probably shouldn't since I had the tires balanced.

I'm staying positive, I might just have a trail spare now[emoji23]

Hope it's not. Just found out mine is bent. Just replaced it about a year ago but after a couple of trails the new one bent. I'm leaving it for now, it's minor.

Top Bottom