The Evolution of ENVY Build

303 has worked well for me. I put it on the fenders, roof, and all the BK57 powder coated metal.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Called up Northridge and was able to add some things to my existing order to get the 10% forum discount. :thumb: Now have my TeraFlex mud flaps, Black Trasharoo and ARB tire repair kit on the way too. Man I ordered a lot this weekend between N4x4 and Amazon.

The wife is gonna freak when she sees all the boxes. :eek::shock: LOL. I think I see a hubby sponsored shopping trip in her future. ;)

thought I was going to install the PS evap skid. Maybe newb and stupid but can't figure out how to remove these two??? Looks like they have clips, but won't release.

Edit: got 3 of 4. The one on the bottom is still being a bitch.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397938343.113813.jpg

Edit 2: was able to remove evap from frame to get better access to that last clip. Still ended up breaking it, but was able to re-use thanks to some tape and super glue. Rest of the install went fine and will post pics later.

- Jason

Last edited:
Updating with a few things that came in over the last couple days. Trasharoo, oil pan skid, evap skid, ARB flat repair, mopar mats, and some heavy duty straps.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397957379.736385.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397957397.189489.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397957412.221409.jpg

- Jason

Was able show ENVY some needed attention today and got quite a bit accomplished, though most of it minor. Various holders/handles, floor mats, Evap Skid install, jeep emblem plasti dipped, washers blacked out and installed on bumper.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397964185.784212.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397964202.785218.jpg

Really like the PS evap skid. Actually gained ground clearance and DS clearance. The thing I solid as hell too.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397964259.997647.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397964272.051905.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397964288.455550.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397964301.130958.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397964316.095126.jpg

- Jason

T-Minus 6 days and counting. Maybe it's cheesy to do a countdown, but ENVY goes under the knife next Monday. This build represents more than my Jeep, but much hard work and sacrifice in all facets. I've had my Jeep for just under two years, but this has been nearly four years in the making. ENVY is representative of coming out on the other side with something to show for it all. OK, enough of the personal story. :crazyeyes:

In all honesty, I'm just getting stoked. I've learned a lot from Wayalife.... Eddie, GCM2, McPuck, MTG, Drew@ORE, 10frank9, ttfhell and many other friends. Glad to finally get this build done and done right with quality shit! Not sure who is more excited though, me or my son. :yup:

Rig's now at ORE. :rock: Always a great experience whenever going there. Mel and Lisa were there and Lisa was nice enough to drive me over to the rental car place herself. I scored on that though as I got to sit passenger in EVOlander. :D Can't wait to take my son in to pick up ENVY.

Rig's now at ORE. :rock: Always a great experience whenever going there. Mel and Lisa were there and Lisa was nice enough to drive me over to the rental car place herself. I scored on that though as I got to sit passenger in EVOlander. :D Can't wait to take my son in to pick up ENVY.

Awesome! :thumb: I should be getting pretty close in the QUE are ORE. What is the name of the Rental Car Place?

Congrats brother can't wait to see it

Top Bottom