The Evolution of ENVY Build

pastorwug

I like the King Speed Bumps - been thinking about that for my JK as well - future Mod, maybe in the fall.

Good job!

I saw your Jeep at ORE - lots of good stuff there!

Not sure about Drew's beard though. :eek:

I like the direction you went.

Congrats.

What rims are those? They look like slabs but with out the headlock ring.

R/
Will

JAGS

Hooked
Congrats man. Looks real nice!!!!

Wow, its come a long way! Congrats, your rig looks great!! :thumb:

She's a beauty Jay:clap2:......coming along nicely:yup:.....smiles everyone:D.....smiles:D

~Woodrow~

Had my son's baseball game at 8 am this morning. :crazyeyes: Just catching up here. Thanks for the positive posts. Possibly the longest wait for a build completion. :cheesy: Worth the wait being able to go EVO/King! :yup:

JAGS

Hooked
I like the King Speed Bumps - been thinking about that for my JK as well - future Mod, maybe in the fall.

Good job!

I saw your Jeep at ORE - lots of good stuff there!

Not sure about Drew's beard though. :eek:

Can't wait to get the gearing restrictions lifted so I can check out the speed bumps at walmart. Oh the kings ;) yeah, those should be cool speedbumps too.

I like the direction you went.

Congrats.

What rims are those? They look like slabs but with out the headlock ring.

R/
Will

Thanks Will. The wheels are Level 8 ZX. Ended up needing spacers to clear the rear links, but I like the way they look. I also picked up the optional ring guards, so will be using those when on the trails. The guards bolt up over the existing silver ring.

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Looks awesome JAGS!!! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone

Congrats JAGS looks good. I'm liking the the two tone look.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ENVY turned out really nice! :thumb: So, when are we going? :yup:

Nice. You gonna break it in before the Rubicon?

Envy looks great :thumb:Congrats :like::like:

Thanks guys. The plan is to do at least a little wheeling before the Rubicon. Running out of available weekends. I'll try to get a little local run together.

Hightower

So after some online research and more than I'd like to admit number of calls and emails to Drew@ORE, I found a slight adaptation to the rear brake lights on the EVO carrier. It's a just released LED slimline brake/reverse/turn light.

Install is a slight mod from the norm, but Mel and drew are sure they can make these work. One other person is running these. Just so happens I know the guy so got him to send me some pics.

They just came in today from brown Santa!!!
View attachment 73845

- Jason

Hi Jason

I have EVO skins and fenders as well I like these light could you please post a couple more pictures of them on your rig? You said Mel needed to make a mod to make them work what was that mod and who manufactures the light lights?
Sorry for all the questions.. :eek:

PS rad looking rig..:thumb:
Chris

DirtyJeeP

Thanks guys. The plan is to do at least a little wheeling before the Rubicon. Running out of available weekends. I'll try to get a little local run together.

Id love to get out on the trail to get ENVY dirty after the recent upgrades. Let me know when hopefully I don't have to work.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom