The buying of "Bolder"

Nice.
Just picked up a set of those hood latches yesterday. Hope they last longer than the POS drakes they are replacing.

About the Odyssey battery. Is that what you had in knuckles? Would it power your fridge say overnight? My stock battery lasts about an hour while not running before the fridge cuts out.

It's the setting on your fridge. Mine did the same thing until I changed the setting to the lowest one. It hasn't made a difference in cranking the jeep up.

Wow very good looking jeep are you going to put a few things on to the new jeep from the other like the a pillar lights stinger and hood latches?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Not much. Most everything will stay on Knuckles. If I took the stinger off, that bumper would have holes in it. Likewise I don't really feel like uninstalling a bunch of stuff. I just bought/installed hood latches for the new one. Might pull the hula girl off. :idontknow:

Dropped the doors off at paint and swung by a powder coater to discuss the cage. Have to say this is pretty darn good match.

IMG_2557.jpg

I do too. Part of me was hoping that they couldn't repaint the white ones because I really want factory doors, but these will work...for now. ;)

I know what you mean, I pulled the trigger on the factory half doors 2 months ago, they just came in and are getting painted as we speak. You don't have this problem where you live, but we've been getting so much rain here, I just can't handle how mine are leaking.

I know what you mean, I pulled the trigger on the factory half doors 2 months ago, they just came in and are getting painted as we speak. You don't have this problem where you live, but we've been getting so much rain here, I just can't handle how mine are leaking.

Nice! They are awesome for sure.

I generally run full doors and a hard top in the winter when we get most of our moisture.

The buying of "Bolder"

He would totally leave it be. LOL

LOL. Pretty sure his jeep's engine bay is a certified ISO level 3 clean room. :yep:

New Odyssey battery installed and moved the factory one to a Knuckles to replace the 5 year old DiHard Platinum.

IMG_2602.jpg

While that Trail Rocker cleans up the wiring it makes the otherwise quick task of chaining a battery a little less "painless".

Last edited:
Top Bottom