The building of "StormTrooper"

JKBlackie

Well.. Time for a little update.
Had a blast at Big Bear Forest Fest, can't wait for next year!

I traded my white Jeep in and downsized but not for long
ysy2u7yj.jpg

Well that happened fast! I stinking LOVE Anvil! I can't wait to see where that one goes!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well.. Time for a little update.
Had a blast at Big Bear Forest Fest, can't wait for next year!

I traded my white Jeep in and downsized but not for long

Nice, I love the Anvil for sure. I also saw what you had originally posted but then edited it out. I sincerely like you and would like to keep it that way - please don't play games with me.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Nice, I love the Anvil for sure. I also saw what you had originally posted but then edited it out. I sincerely like you and would like to keep it that way - please don't play games with me.

The way you phrased that doesn't sound good :nah: makes me wonder what he wrote now :thinking:

tyscty

Compressor

I ran mine under the seat with the CMM bracket and plumbed the air hose connecter over to the driver side and then out to the front of the jeep. No issues... Until my son filled up four jeeps in a row at a Jeep Jamboree this year at Canyon De Chelly in AZ and the heat expanded so much that it shot the air hose off. I was able to shove the O/D of the good hose into the I/D of the bad hose.

I ended up using a brass hose and compression fitting at right from the compressor to the right leg of the front seat. Drilled a hole and put a quick disconnect there. No issues since. Plus you don't have to worry about heat expanding your hose.

The only thing that sucks putting your compressor there is running the power cables. I had to pull the battery tray to plumb the wires through the passenger firewall.

Top Bottom