The building of knuckles

Got rid of the kegerator a year or so ago.

View attachment 73725

Wish I would have kept that thing. :grayno:

Yes it's on wheels. And yes my old neighbor and I used to wheel it back and forth depending on who was hosting the BBQ that week. :cheesy:

well im not sure why you got rid of that kegerator :thinking: that thing is a beaut! and i must say not a bad use of zip ties!

Huge thanks to Eddie and Cindy for the hook up on the bikini top.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395012553.867030.jpg

That should make tomorrow's 28 degrees seem balmy!

Doing great up here. Planning on hitting a trail this weekend. I've been putting in. 14 hour days restructuring a company. I can deal with the rain but there has been done blue sky's as of late.

Doing great up here. Planning on hitting a trail this weekend. I've been putting in. 14 hour days restructuring a company. I can deal with the rain but there has been done blue sky's as of late.

I love it up there! The rain never bothered me at all. But my wife did not do well with the lack of sun. :grayno:

I wish I had a jeep when I lived up there (read: I wish I had enough money to buy food, let alone a jeep :cheesy:). Summer in the PNW is the best! Everything is green and there are endless places for adventure. Hopefully we'll see a few trail reports out of you soon. :thumb:

So, what did you do with it? Or did I miss the reveal?

Oh, you already guessed it. I took the sport cage padding off and needed a way to mount the CB speaker. It's not perfect but it will work for now. Not sure if I took a final pic or not?

Top Bottom