The building of Bison

Ddays

Hooked
So much fun. Only draw back is the dust. Its no deal breaker tho. Just need to be mentally prepared for the after math of cleaning.
Yeah, we haven't gotten much rain this spring.
Man that dust was nasty when we went a couple years ago. And then following Race Car Bill on those damn gravel roads at night was hair raising. Being last in line sucked donkey balls. All I could BARELY see was Andys taillights from time to time. If he would have went off road I would have followed right along after him :oops:

Elroy231

Man that dust was nasty when we went a couple years ago. And then following Race Car Bill on those damn gravel roads at night was hair raising. Being last in line sucked donkey balls. All I could BARELY see was Andys taillights from time to time. If he would have went off road I would have followed right along after him :oops:
If your the 3rd jeep or farther your gonna be dusted !! Yuo I was just looking for the guy in fromt of me and road edges.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Don't know what you are talking about, it was a nice sunny and clear drive up front 🤣🤣

Ddays

Hooked
Don't know what you are talking about, it was a nice sunny and clear drive up front 🤣🤣
Hahaha, not on the way back the evening we went out to the lake for the cookout! Man, that was hairy as shit! What a fun time though. Nothing like being out and away from everything. Sooooo satisfying

wjtstudios

Hooked
I can’t figure this one out. My driver rear hub is noticeably hot when compared to the passenger. I tore the brake down cleaned and greased everything and reassembled and was working fine. I also disconnected the parking brake cable to take any tension off that but had the same results after a 20 minute drive. It’s not searing hot but you can smell it and is hot to the touch when the passenger side is just warm. What am I’m missing? Does he hub need to be rebuilt/regreased?

I just took it out for a 30 minute run and the rear driver hub temp measured 150 degrees and the passenger rear measured around 112 degrees. The interesting thing was, the temps got hotter closer to the wheel. It was around 125 at the end of the hub and the wheel end was 150.

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Me too. I haven’t run it hard on the trail in months. It’s just been road miles, so it may just have been a bad set of bearings.

Top Bottom