The building of Anvil II -- The Deuce

Beautiful. I have the 8 and have used it heavily many times. Awesome winch, works well.

I've got to stretch the rope, but I don't have a good place to do it. I'll take it to my Mom & Dad's place, and do that next week.

That Rugged Ridge bumper was a major pain.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I had to trim a small piece of the frame, where the bumper bolts, on the driver's side, to clear the Zeon, with this bumper. I was pressed for time, and it needs trimming, just a shade more, so I bought these. I was going to wait, but since this bumper is such a pain to install, I went ahead.

IMG_8171.JPG

JW Speaker 6145 J fog lights.

Last edited:
Since I had to pull the bumper again, I ordered a set of JWS 6145J fogs, to replace the old, yellow factory lights. The biggest problem with them, is having to splice in the connection. The KC HiLites fogs I had on my 2014 2 door were plug & play. If you decide to use the JW Speaker on a 2013 and up, black connects to black.

IMG_8205.jpg
IMG_8209.jpg

Yes, def a nice looking set up. I like those fogs, but even more is that I like the "original" location towards the middle which is what I would have preferred my bumper had.

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

Washed him up, today. Still had grim all over him, from the ice storm, last month. I used 303 on all the trim & fenders.

IMG_8271.jpg
IMG_8273.jpg

Had a JK Rough Diamond decal, and a side decal, I had never put on.

IMG_8277.jpg
IMG_8278.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom