The build of Ruthless

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Talked with the wife last night about a possible west coast east wheeling trip for this year since we wanna do Italy next year. That means I got the go ahead to get more parts to make that possible lol.

ACM mount ordered, arb compressor, lines annd other parts ordered, mopar aux switch panel (maybe order?), and reached out to Jeremy about some LOD sliders.

Talked with the wife last night about a possible west coast east wheeling trip for this year since we wanna do Italy next year. That means I got the go ahead to get more parts to make that possible lol.

ACM mount ordered, arb compressor, lines annd other parts ordered, mopar aux switch panel (maybe order?), and reached out to Jeremy about some LOD sliders.
I think I’m gonna try that approach… 😃

Andy5160

Hooked

What do you have in mind for the trip??
And I still know who has balls in the family 😂👍😂
Morgan rules !!!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
What do you have in mind for the trip??
And I still know who has balls in the family 😂👍😂
Morgan rules !!!
That’s future madam president to you! 😂😂

easy wheeling and exploring trip near Eddie and Cindy. Once we figure it out will let you know

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Mopar switch panel installed. Worst part of the job was all the connectors and repinning everything. Hate doing it on customers cars and hate it even more doing it on my own lol
36B8A5DD-59EF-41BD-8A6A-AF6839A8C6BF.jpeg

also talked with Jeremy at disciple Offroad and he has a set of, basically new, take of LoD sliders a customer is willing to sell me. I think I got a good deal on them considering they are already painted and like new condition. Shipping them to me when he gets some boxes

Ddays

Hooked
Mopar switch panel installed. Worst part of the job was all the connectors and repinning everything. Hate doing it on customers cars and hate it even more doing it on my own lol
View attachment 384642

also talked with Jeremy at disciple Offroad and he has a set of, basically new, take of LoD sliders a customer is willing to sell me. I think I got a good deal on them considering they are already painted and like new condition. Shipping them to me when he gets some boxes

You're gonna love 'em. They work too - Taylor keeps trying to break them

Andy5160

Hooked
Nice job Steve. These pins are tedious😡.
Glad you were able to work something out with Jeremy. I reached out myself for something.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Got around to installing the arb single on Eddie’s compressor mount while at work yesterday. Hardest part of the install was trying to figure out how I wanted to remotely mount the air chuck and breather hose. I ended up using one of the fender bolts and straightened out the provided bracket so it all ran over the ac lines. Also the wiring for the compressor is really tight. Idk if I ran it wrong or what but not totally happy with it. Doesn’t seem like much I can do now tho
5957E445-1262-4510-80C9-EE4EAC3AC343.jpeg 66AC0137-77B2-4509-8291-C333F11D9044.jpeg

where in italy are y'all wanting to go ?

Top Bottom