The build of Ruthless

Andy5160

Hooked
Not me lol place down the street from my work. Seemed like a fair price at 1300$ to do the work, 500 check of the gears with fluid change and with a 2 year warranty
Not me lol place down the street from my work. Seemed like a fair price at 1300$ to do the work, 500 check of the gears with fluid change and with a 2 year warranty
Nice, did they do complete overhaul with the bearings?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Met up with Andy on Father’s Day for some breakfast while he was in the area. Totally forgot to get a pic lol. Anyway he gave me his old dynomax muffler elimination pipe. Cleaned off the surface rust, painted it with some high temp paint and installed it. Will see how I like the sound in due time
ABAB968E-F370-4D77-97D0-629B6F043B81.jpeg

Andy5160

Hooked
Met up with Andy on Father’s Day for some breakfast while he was in the area. Totally forgot to get a pic lol. Anyway he gave me his old dynomax muffler elimination pipe. Cleaned off the surface rust, painted it with some high temp paint and installed it. Will see how I like the sound in due time
View attachment 376554
It was nice seeing you and Morgan as well. Exhaust turned out nice and the space gain is indeed beneficial. Now you can drive to you local mall 😂😂
Let us know how you like the sound after a few days

Billy Joe

Well operation “get Ruth more trail ready” is coming together.

4.88 Yukon gears installed a few weeks back. Have about 300 miles on them now and they are so much better! 8th gear is back for highway use and just gas mileage around town has gone up.

quadratec stealth q10000 w/ synthetic line and warn winch plate installed this afternoon.
View attachment 376013 View attachment 376014
Nice Jeep. Re-gearing made all the difference in the world for me.

Top Bottom