The Build of NABOO the Starfighter JK

What do you guys know about adding horse power? Geoff just added 45 horse power with the switch pro and putting all 9 output lines directly into the intake!

IMG_7954.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Thanks to Geoff on his install for the switch pro! No way I could have done it alone! Also for the help in the lockers. Both work and engage great!!

IMG_7956.jpg
IMG_7957.jpg

And a little sticker love!
IMG_7958.jpg

Oh man this was a busy weekend! Between what Jake had delivered and what I got we had a full agenda!! Bit everything done except re routing the rear brake lines and filling the diffs with fluid. Not none of that really matters since I don't have drive shafts to drive it.

I want to thank Geoff and Jake for all your help this weekend! It was fun but man am I exhausted!!

Until later this week when the driveshaft is ordered!

Oh man this was a busy weekend! Between what Jake had delivered and what I got we had a full agenda!! Bit everything done except re routing the rear brake lines and filling the diffs with fluid. Not none of that really matters since I don't have drive shafts to drive it.

I want to thank Geoff and Jake for all your help this weekend! It was fun but man am I exhausted!!

Until later this week when the driveshaft is ordered!

You bet! Thanks for y'all help with the beadlocks, I couldn't have got that done with out y'all.
Thanks for putting up with my little G-Deezy running around relocating parts and tools for us!
It was awesome to work on jeeps and hang with some great guys!
No let's get those d riveshafts and diffs filled and take these jeeps wheeling!
[emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

You bet! Thanks for y'all help with the beadlocks, I couldn't have got that done with out y'all.
Thanks for putting up with my little G-Deezy running around relocating parts and tools for us!
It was awesome to work on jeeps and hang with some great guys!
No let's get those d riveshafts and diffs filled and take these jeeps wheeling!
[emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I don't know how Jake does it. Running around after his little Godzilla-like tool-monster, and installing a Rockhard roll cage at the same time!! Definitely a busy weekend for all of us! I'm so READY to go wheeling!!

Rear Drive shaft ordered. Should be here tomorrow. That is........ if FedEx doesn't decide to take it 4 hours up north for 1 day.

Mine measured 44 7/8. Curious to what other people who have a 60 rear measured to?

So I noticed yesterday that the passenger front spring was bowed. It wasn't like this before and the driver side is straight. Any ideas on what it could be?

Passenger:
IMG_7962.jpg

Driver:
IMG_7963.jpg

Make sure springs are seated correctly. Then check that both lower arms are the same length as each other and check that both upper arms are the same length as each other.

Top Bottom