The Build of NABOO the Starfighter JK

BaddestCross

Looking good! Sorry I couldn't hang around longer to help you guys finish up. As it was, it took me almost 3 hours to get home. On a Saturday. Fuck the 405. And all the side streets. 😬

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Got new front bump stops put in. Thanks to Jake for making them fit.

IMG_7939.jpg

Him watching them into place!
IMG_7940.jpg

Well the front is in and on it's own weight. Front drive shaft is too long and I will need to be shortened and order rear drive shaft before it will be mobile. Buuuuuttt we did a full axle swap in 1 day.

IMG_7942.jpg

How mine and Dillard09 jeeps will sleep tonight.

IMG_7943.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Looking good! Sorry I couldn't hang around longer to help you guys finish up. As it was, it took me almost 3 hours to get home. On a Saturday. Fuck the 405. And all the side streets. 😬

oh man that is so terrible! thanks for coming down and hanging out. it was nice to meet you! I am sorry we didn't get your rock stars on!

BaddestCross

oh man that is so terrible! thanks for coming down and hanging out. it was nice to meet you! I am sorry we didn't get your rock stars on!
No worries. You guys had a full plate as it was. Good work getting both of those axles mounted!

It was good to meet you guys too... Let me know when you take your rigs out on a test run and maybe I'll be able to join this time. 👍

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
No worries. You guys had a full plate as it was. Good work getting both of those axles mounted!

It was good to meet you guys too... Let me know when you take your rigs out on a test run and maybe I'll be able to join this time. [emoji106]

Both axles are in and just need to get drive shafts and straighten steering wheel. [emoji1303][emoji1303]

For sure we will be planning a break in run soon and let you know!!

Also looking forward to seeing the rock stars on as I am looking into those.

JeepJeep75

Yesterday was definitely a full plate of work!! [emoji28] We had a full morning of humping dillard09's new 37 inch Coopers (Big-Boy tires!!), running around after a two-year-old that likes to hide tools, and knows how to start up jeeps([emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]!!!) Got to meet new friends (BaddestCross), and the nice pizza delivery girl. Then we got serious and swapped a few axles out on Naboo. I was kinda bummed that I didn't get to drill any holes or cut into anyone's jeep, but that will change today when we get to installing air lines and wiring.

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Yesterday was definitely a full plate of work!! [emoji28] We had a full morning of humping dillard09's new 37 inch Coopers (Big-Boy tires!!), running around after a two-year-old that likes to hide tools, and knows how to start up jeeps([emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]!!!) Got to meet new friends (BaddestCross), and the nice pizza delivery girl. Then we got serious and swapped a few axles out on Naboo. I was kinda bummed that I didn't get to drill any holes or cut into anyone's jeep, but that will change today when we get to installing air lines and wiring.

Don't worry guy's he's done this before!

auger-guy.jpg

Top Bottom