The build of my flag ship Black Pearl

black pearl

Hooked
Made a little accessory, for the wife. Saw a video on the inter webs, thought I would give it a try.
A empty coffee container would work much better, as this one won't hold a full roll of tp.
IMG_6503.jpg
Drilled a hole, top and bottom. Ran some para cord, for a handle.
IMG_6504.jpg
Has a spot for hand sanitizer.
IMG_6505.jpg
Cut a slot to pull to through.
Not bad for a 5min project.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Thanks! I've had a lot of self arguments, between new spring lift and coilovers. But I've come to find, I don't really NEED coilovers, I just WANT them[emoji23][emoji23] so I decided to stay practical.

If you are just changing springs it costs a whole less than coil overs. I just switched from Ave springs to evo and I must say that I am loving the new ride. I run those springs with AEV spec bilsteins 5160 and it actually rides really nice, I ma quite surprised

Edit: I will run coil overs eventually, there are a bunch more upgrades I want to first though. Just take your time and see where your jeep takes you.

Last edited:

black pearl

Hooked
If you are just changing springs it costs a whole less than coil overs. I just switched from Ave springs to evo and I must say that I am loving the new ride. I run those springs with AEV spec bilsteins 5160 and it actually rides really nice, I ma quite surprised

Edit: I will run coil overs eventually, there are a bunch more upgrades I want to first though. Just take your time and see where your jeep takes you.

I would love to end up there also , but at this time I'm finding a new spring lift is more sensible. Maybe when I do a axel swap and 37s I'll go to coilovers. Or when the wallet says ok[emoji23]

aTX427

Looks like you are having a blast. Beautiful country. We like visiting Sonoma for the chardonnay.

Top Bottom