The build of my flag ship Black Pearl

black pearl

Hooked
So this morning I made the side fills (between body and back seat) and put in a support ridge at the back seat IMG_5897.jpg IMG_5898.jpg
Then made my custom tiny pice of I beam for the seam between the two pieces of ply. This is to keep the two at the same hight and also add some support IMG_5899.jpg IMG_5900.jpg IMG_5901.jpg IMG_5902.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

black pearl

Hooked
I also found out today wail taking a few poser shots of the jeep on a rock my shocks hit the frame at almost full flex after my last little lift ... guess it time to make brackets to move the shocks outboard a bit

black pearl

Hooked
LOL!! Looks like you brought home some of the trail with ya. If you don't mind me asking, where about was this?

Haha yeah a few of the trails got a bit narrow. It's a OHV park in Ukiah ca. Called south cow mountain. The trail I was running had some good steep hill climbs with off camber crawling, to the point I turned around being I was alone

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Haha yeah a few of the trails got a bit narrow. It's a OHV park in Ukiah ca. Called south cow mountain. The trail I was running had some good steep hill climbs with off camber crawling, to the point I turned around being I was alone

Ah, got it. I know the place. Smart move to turn around too especially being that you were by yourself.

Top Bottom