The BEST Internet Expert Advice I've Been Given

duktrx

LOL - Just got the following expert internet advice from a Matt Brown :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 385326

This is literally his YouTube channel...

View attachment 385327
WOW, not the World Of Warcraft meaning this guy is clueless, or maybe I am.

I'll give him that Pippi does have a Fiat motor, but didn't FCA begin around 2013, so the early JK's had Chrysler minivan motors. Guess he missed out on the point of your demonstration of how even a bare-bones Jeep can still get out and have fun, just make sure to use the buddy system.

duktrx

I carry all those "survival necessities" to buy beer...you never know...

Freak February snow storms make it necessary, even for mall crawlers. 🤣

The neighbor kid was stuck in traffic for over five hours yesterday; he's a swimmer, so he eats a 4000-calorie diet and was so hangry last night when he got home.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's one that I got from a Nick Altvater. Apparently, a TPMS is the same thing as a spark plug and dropping one on a table will cause it to crack or be damaged to the point of needing to throw it away. Not sure how it's possible but mine all seem to work just fine. :D

Nick Altvater.png

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm just sayin, if the shit that gets installed on my Jeep are that delicate, they have no place being on it. And really, are you telling me that dropping a TPMS sensor on a table is anywhere as great as the forces, jarring they will see on the wheel as I bomb across the desert?

Not gonna lie, the TPMS are a pain in the ass anyway and on JET, I just got rid of them. Might do the same on all my newer Jeeps. I really hate that it always goes off when aired down and on the trail.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - so, the funniest shit about this TPMS guy is that 1. I wasn't the one who was "dropping" the TPMS sensors on the table, it was Mel. Had it been me, I would have been "slamming" them down" 2. I was barely dropping just one on the table. More like casually setting it down. Holy hell these internet experts 🤪

Top Bottom