The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

It was a really expertly done promotion. I was almost convinced that all that complex stuff might fit in my 2-door JL. Maybe it could take the place of food or recovery equipment. 😄

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think his attempt at a “Gotchya moment” failed miserably.

Why anybody would care so much to comment or try to talk shit about the fact you got a product for free, regardless if you were going to buy one or not, amazes me.
What's funny is that I get offered free shit almost on a daily basis and from all kinds of companies. Some of which is pretty nice like $3k electric bicycles but most of which is just lame ass chinese shit. Of course, I only say yes to things that I really want and would actually buy - like the RinseKit. The rest, I politely say no to. But, haters can believe whatever it is they want to believe.

kevman65

Hooked
Okay, you need a 20 minute video with a still shot of Ripley upside down on her back smiling and the only audio is repeated finger nails scratching across a chalkboard.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, so I don't FB but we do have a business account that we post on from time to time to help companies that we work with. Anyway, Cindy posted up some Ohlins pic on it and someone made a positive comment about it being paired up with Rancho. Soon after, a guy named Mike Lopez responded to it by saying "that's what happens when you get free stuff". Obviously, I'm not gonna respond because I never do anywhere other than here or on our YouTube channel but I do have to wonder, do people really think that a guy like me, someone who owns 9 Jeeps, 2 of which are built to the hilt with EVO, DTD, 1-ton axles, etc, really needs free stuff?

Screenshot 2023-07-20 091813.png

And, assuming that this Mike Lopez guy (or anyone for that matter), someone who drives a JK with shittybilt parts think that Rancho is somehow, substandard, I'd really like for them to explain to me in what way or why. Based on what?

Of course, it's a rhetorical question but I just wanted to share the silliness here.

Top Bottom