The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

WJCO

Meme King
Eddie, did you get any thumbs down before people even had time to watch the whole video? I will always remember back when YouTube was new I watched a friend of mine post a 30 minute video that he was so proud of and after 5 minutes he had multiple dislikes. People are monsters that's when they needed to hide the dislike count.
The YouTube removal of dislikes was when they tried to launch that Fauci documentary. The globalists really thought Fauci would appear to be a hero but the trailer launched and literally every video had a 80%+ dislike ratio. Every single video was a flop. The comments were fantastic. Good Americans not bowing down. That's when they pulled the dislikes. It was immediate.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are people with agendas that specifically hate certain content and hit the dislike button just because, but YouTube pulled the dislike because the masses weren't buying the bullshit during the plandemic.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
The YouTube removal of dislikes was when they tried to launch that Fauci documentary. The globalists really thought Fauci would appear to be a hero but the trailer launched and literally every video had a 80%+ dislike ratio. Every single video was a flop. The comments were fantastic. Good Americans not bowing down. That's when they pulled the dislikes. It was immediate.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are people with agendas that specifically hate certain content and hit the dislike button just because, but YouTube pulled the dislike because the masses weren't buying the bullshit during the plandemic.
Well it’s still there. Just only the creator can see it.

Brute

Hooked
Well it’s still there. Just only the creator can see it.
Yup, I still see ‘em 😁
I didn't realize the dislike button is deactivated...why even have it then?.. I've never clicked on the dislike button on any YT video; just moved on to the next if it wasn't for me. The last thing I want is to stress out some guy from Poland with 27 followers on his Czech nymph fly tying video...

GP NOIR

Hooked
Sounds like a troll with a fake account yanking your chain. Probably someone who knows you, someone who drives a Jeep….

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - here's one from a dannymustafic and he posted it on the ECRI video we made. Apparently, he want's to consider us as a "serious source" but somehow, this particular video or product was too gimmicky for him and so, he's out 🤪

dannymustafic.png

LOL - welp, so much for this dannymustafic being "out".

View attachment 391135
Holy cow! I bought an ECRI device because of this video. Have not used it yet due to "supply chain" issues. The only thing I noticed this far was that the printing on the box smelled so bad that it stunk up the house, and I put it in the garage. If this thing will destroy my Jeep, maybe I should try to return it?

Top Bottom