Texas Winter Run! [ Tentative ]

daverawr

Alright so unfortunately I'll will have to back out of leading this run, due to work and taking off Christmas week already for a trip to NY I can't take off until after the 12th. Of January. And won't be able to take as many days off as necessary till spring break time. So I will be backing out and will be leaving this trip for you guys and gals to do with it as you wish, I can keep updating this thread if there is a new lead so the thread doesn't have to be re made or you can re make it if you wish. So instead I will be hosting the original Barnwell Mountain run during January. A weekend after this run for those wanting to go to that I will have a thread made later tonight.

BobbyGTX

Alright so unfortunately I'll will have to back out of leading this run, due to work and taking off Christmas week already for a trip to NY I can't take off until after the 12th. Of January. And won't be able to take as many days off as necessary till spring break time. So I will be backing out and will be leaving this trip for you guys and gals to do with it as you wish, I can keep updating this thread if there is a new lead so the thread doesn't have to be re made or you can re make it if you wish. So instead I will be hosting the original Barnwell Mountain run during January. A weekend after this run for those wanting to go to that I will have a thread made later tonight.

Suck to hear the bad news man, the good news is we still have other runs coming up! Lol

Top Bottom