TankJK: My Billet Rubi Build

JAGS

Hooked
My Billet Rubi Build

very good news frank! i feel an EVO rock skin party in our future!!!
andrew-
Yes sir! A three way...... Er I mean three Jeeps!

Jeeps. I'm out then. Kidding, I'm in because ill have no idea what I'm doing. Don't want to f up my skins or my jeep.

Might need some more rtv? Should we put 10frank9 in charge of Black for the seals? After seeing rubicrawls, the outside edge is black from eVo.

StrizzyChris

Re: My Billet Rubi Build

So my wife is awesome. She sneakily contacted a friend of mine (he may be on this forum) and found out I wanted the EVO custom angled sliders. She contacted N4x4 and ordered them! 👌👍

Sneaky is great when it results in Jeep parts...but it concerns me when they are that sneaky and smooth....shows how aloof we men are! Congrats! And u got a great lady!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
My Billet Rubi Build

Installed the EVO drag link flip kit today, extended brake lines, rerouted rear lines above frame rails, and installed my CB. Couldn't have done it all without some good buddies..... And some brews. ;)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372646291.759893.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372646304.659840.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372646331.346980.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372646339.562379.jpg

Miramontes

My Billet Rubi Build

Looking good Frank. Good choice on the Rancho shocks. I have not had any problems with mine. Being able to adjust them is pretty cool.

JAGS

Hooked
My Billet Rubi Build

Got a lot done all things considered. Jeep is looking sweet! Thanks for letting the jeep newb hang out and help where possible.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
My Billet Rubi Build

Looking good Frank. Good choice on the Rancho shocks. I have not had any problems with mine. Being able to adjust them is pretty cool.

Thanks Chris. I love the way they ride, nice & soft and the adjustability is cool!

Last edited:

devwil68

Good looking rig. Love the new color. Plannin on running 37s any time soon? I went with the RK 3.5 and 37s and have yet to replace my driveshafts...might be a need sometime soon.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Good looking rig. Love the new color. Plannin on running 37s any time soon? I went with the RK 3.5 and 37s and have yet to replace my driveshafts...might be a need sometime soon.

Eventually yes, have to be JKX ready. Right now I'm running 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers that have no more thank 6K on them so it's hard to ditch them for an upgrade.... Yet. I bought them for my 2dr before buying my Rubi. :doh:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
My Billet Rubi Build

Eventually yes, have to be JKX ready. Right now I'm running 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers that have no more thank 6K on them so it's hard to ditch them for an upgrade.... Yet. I bought them for my 2dr before buying my Rubi. :doh:

So your building your rig only for JKX? :idon'tknow:

Top Bottom