TankJK: My Billet Rubi Build

JAGS

Hooked
My Billet Rubi Build

Yup so easy even a JAGS can do it! πŸ‘Œ

Now I need my damn lift and tires. And DS. And sliders. And Bumper. And Tire carrier. Lol.

Seeing the list, just got a little sad. At least ive got a few things checked off. Need to go back to MTGs thread for some warm thoughts now.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
My Billet Rubi Build

So my wife is awesome. She sneakily contacted a friend of mine (he may be on this forum) and found out I wanted the EVO custom angled sliders. She contacted N4x4 and ordered them! πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

So next installs will be skins and sliders!

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
My Billet Rubi Build

So my wife is awesome. She sneakily contacted a friend of mine (he may be on this forum) and found out I wanted the EVO custom angled sliders. She contacted N4x4 and ordered them! πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

Very nice! You have her trained well! LOL. Just kidding.

That is truly awesome! Congrats πŸ‘

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

RockyJk

Re: My Billet Rubi Build

That's awesome!!

GCM 2

?...... (he may be on this forum) and found out I wanted the EVO custom angled sliders......

I think I may know who that nefarious character could be! Anyway, that is a freakin' awesome gift from the wife :thumb: The jeep is quickly getting built up into a monster!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
My Billet Rubi Build

I think I may know who that nefarious character could be! Anyway, that is a freakin' awesome gift from the wife :thumb: The jeep is quickly getting built up into a monster!

Oh indeed. Thank you my friend. Slowly but surely, I am learning it pays to buy quality parts from the get go. πŸ‘Œ

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
My Billet Rubi Build

I don't remember your wife getting ahold of me. :thinking:

Top Bottom