switch locations

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Hey, that's great, I was just responding to the OPs question. Also, you missed HinRichs recommending the SPOD panel as well.

Also, I like the look of mine better than yours.

that was before I saw where eddie relocated his pannel, deff would have went that route instead of the spod

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, that's great, I was just responding to the OPs question.

Hey, that's great, I just responded to what you said. :rolleyes2:

Also, you missed HinRichs recommending the SPOD panel as well.

Funny, the only thing I heard him say was what he decided to go with and that "it was way more expensive than it should be". Seemed to be a far cry from your "SPOD switch panel all the way". But hey, that's just me.

Also, I like the look of mine better than yours.

Like I said, I admit that I'm kind of old school in that things like "honesty" and "integrity" still matter to me. Clearly, the way something looks on your Jeep matters more to you.

TheDuff

There is a thread here somewhere that shows how to build your own switch panel in the same location that spod uses. I'm sure it would be very easy to put the setup Eddie was referring to in the same place aswell:beer:

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
There is a thread here somewhere that shows how to build your own switch panel in the same location that spod uses. I'm sure it would be very easy to put the setup Eddie was referring to in the same place aswell:beer:

Yep! I put it in my one of my first replies and I believe Eddie linked it in his reply as well

Sent from my iPhone

TheDuff

Yep! I put it in my one of my first replies and I believe Eddie linked it in his reply as well

Sent from my iPhone

That's what I get for only reading the last few posts, :banghead:

noroad

Ya i love the write ups guys thanks a bunch, also the spod is sweet but in the 12+ with standard its tight and that takes up the most free space, that why i was looking for out of the box ideas like eddie had post gave a great amount of places to put that 6 button combo think i might put it next to my cb up there!! thanks guys keep it comming if you have any other crazy locations!!!

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Here is what I did. Did want to spend allot of money. Still wiring up lights and adding relays. All my accessories are being wired to terminal strip and in line fuses.

111111.jpg

20140215_174734.jpg

Last edited:

JKFlyer

Daystar driver pillar....passenger pillar and lower dash panel

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1393039268336.jpg
    1393039268336.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 179
  • 1393039279661.jpg
    1393039279661.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 180
  • 1393039290500.jpg
    1393039290500.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 177

jesse3638

Hooked
Wired HDH discontinued already?? went to their website and their store is closed...anything else similar to this?

Is it really? That's too bad I was looking at going that route. its kinda spendy but not as much as sPod. Maybe if the owner wasn't honest, had multiple personalities, and came on here talking to himself about how good his product was he'd still be in business...:rolleyes:

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

noroad

Here is what I did. Did want to spend allot of money. Still wiring up lights and adding relays. All my accessories are being wired to terminal strip and in line fuses.

QUOTE]

I alsoo love this man that looks cool, do you have a write up on it im loving these options!

LOL!!! Totally agree. Convenience is important when driving.

I place my phone in the in the spot above the radio. With the sport cage lower support bar the phone sits nicely where I can see when someone is calling. Right now my cubby is not doing anything but holding dust.

Had I not put the sport cage in I would have put my switches above the driver side lower speaker.

Another idea is to put the switches down with the hazard light switch in the blank areas.

bl17z90

I don't actually have the cubby. I have a 2010. I installed a dashtrey thing above the radio and that holds all my stuff.

Top Bottom