Suds of the Day

rinkishjk

I tried the 077xx for the first time last night...it was very good, though I'm still partial to enjoy-by. I have not had a chance to try Regular Coffee yet.

-Ryan

There is a few places that have it still I think. I believe the Brewery still has some also.

brooklyn4x4

Trying two roads Road Jam tonight it's definitely a change for the ipa's I normally drink but I still like it

Attachments

• 1422001171070.jpg
    1422001171070.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 79

rinkishjk

Really upset to read today that inbev has yet again bought out another craft Brewery. Budweiser now owns elysianbrewing. The craft scene is slowly going to corporate.

Attachments

• 1422039076294.jpg
    1422039076294.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 75

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Really upset to read today that inbev has yet again bought out another craft Brewery. Budweiser now owns elysianbrewing. The craft scene is slowly going to corporate.

that sucks. they have some good brews as well. if budweiser is smart they will just own the name and provide funding but allow elysian to be in charge of brewing so there beer doesnt change.

rinkishjk

that sucks. they have some good brews as well. if budweiser is smart they will just own the name and provide funding but allow elysian to be in charge of brewing so there beer doesnt change.

I hope so, but I doubt it. Goose Island was bought out by inbev also a few years back. Guess we have to look forward to barrel aged bud light lime and imperial Weiser. :thumbdown:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I hope so, but I doubt it. Goose Island was bought out by inbev also a few years back. Guess we have to look forward to barrel aged bud light lime and imperial Weiser. :thumbdown:

please god no! my stomach just turned reading the aged bud light lime. as long as they dont do aged razberita i will survive :grayno::crazyeyes:

JAGS

Hooked

please god no! my stomach just turned reading the aged bud light lime. as long as they dont do aged razberita i will survive :grayno::crazyeyes:

Worst part is all our American beers are no longer American. 😡😢

Linebacker

Caught the Bug

Small brewers have changed the industry and produced some outstanding product, not to mention leading the way on quality beer in cans. That said, Coors has the AC Golden Brewery which is located in what I am told was their personnel office. They're cookin' up some winners like Colorado Native IPL, one of my favorites. Coors has a few beer geeks in the company and they let them brew. Gonna go have a Native now. Cheers everyone!

Clem319

But Goose Island still puts out amazing beers like this one I have waiting in the cellar. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422136214.847697.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Tastes like a cross between a blue moon and what would be a peach cider (though I've never seen a peach cider). Cold, light and refreshing.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422143265.216054.jpg

Skid_Kid

For my two Brothers that will not be coming home tonight due to the helicopter crash in 29 Palms. Your families are in my prayers.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422148680.378953.jpg

brooklyn4x4

Giving this new Sierra Nevada a go. It's basic a IPL. But it's good I like beers with a hoppy taste.

Attachments

• 1422174737452.jpg
    1422174737452.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 45
Top Bottom