Suds of the Day

Just had a belgium old oak ale at the local Prescott Brewing Company. 9.5% alc, good stuff! Picked up some of their stone IPA cans.

Decided to take a break from the suds tonight and try a Primitivo that we found at a local store.

Attachments

• image-689444230.jpg
    image-689444230.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 80
Made homemade Rockhard wet woody's! very close to taste but Looks like a strawberry daiquiri.

Attachments

• image-1575444171.jpg
    image-1575444171.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 67
Nicholas said:
Made homemade Rockhard wet woody's! very close to taste but Looks like a strawberry daiquiri.

Looks good!

I switched over to a quick and dirty version on what we call a Mike Tai. Vodka, light rum, dark rum, POG (passion, orange, guava juice), mai tai mix, cranberry juice with fresh pineapple, limes, and oranges. Good stuff!

oh man, wish i had known about this sooner. don't think we'll be able to make it but boy, does that sound like fun :beer:

Mmf. I had 34 different brews at the brewfest. Some really tasty ones, some not so much! Bacon Brown Ale by Uncommon Brewery wins most interesting!

Palatte = fried

Mmf. I had 34 different brews at the brewfest. Some really tasty ones, some not so much! Bacon Brown Ale by Uncommon Brewery wins most interesting!

Palatte = fried

LOL!! sounds like we missed out on a good time. bacon brown ale, eh? :icon_crazy:

From Bend Oregon. This has turned out to be a favorite. Along with Mirror Pond.

Attachments

• image-7409555.jpg
    image-7409555.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 86
  • image-2362696264.jpg
    image-2362696264.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 86
86e5e6a1.jpg

This is the beer that taught me to enjoy beer! The aroma reminded me of a Blue Spruce, and the first sip had me thinking Christmas...not because it tasted like a Christmas Beer, but rather I thought it tasted like a Christmas Tree.

Top Bottom