Suds of the Day

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Just had a belgium old oak ale at the local Prescott Brewing Company. 9.5% alc, good stuff! Picked up some of their stone IPA cans.

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Decided to take a break from the suds tonight and try a Primitivo that we found at a local store.

Attachments

• image-689444230.jpg
    image-689444230.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 80

Nicholas

Made homemade Rockhard wet woody's! very close to taste but Looks like a strawberry daiquiri.

Attachments

• image-1575444171.jpg
    image-1575444171.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 67

MTG

Caught the Bug
Nicholas said:
Made homemade Rockhard wet woody's! very close to taste but Looks like a strawberry daiquiri.

Looks good!

I switched over to a quick and dirty version on what we call a Mike Tai. Vodka, light rum, dark rum, POG (passion, orange, guava juice), mai tai mix, cranberry juice with fresh pineapple, limes, and oranges. Good stuff!

LoPo

Caught the Bug
oh man, wish i had known about this sooner. don't think we'll be able to make it but boy, does that sound like fun :beer:

Mmf. I had 34 different brews at the brewfest. Some really tasty ones, some not so much! Bacon Brown Ale by Uncommon Brewery wins most interesting!

Palatte = fried

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Mmf. I had 34 different brews at the brewfest. Some really tasty ones, some not so much! Bacon Brown Ale by Uncommon Brewery wins most interesting!

Palatte = fried

LOL!! sounds like we missed out on a good time. bacon brown ale, eh? :icon_crazy:

Serg5000

From Bend Oregon. This has turned out to be a favorite. Along with Mirror Pond.

Attachments

• image-7409555.jpg
    image-7409555.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 86
  • image-2362696264.jpg
    image-2362696264.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 86

ichthus

86e5e6a1.jpg

This is the beer that taught me to enjoy beer! The aroma reminded me of a Blue Spruce, and the first sip had me thinking Christmas...not because it tasted like a Christmas Beer, but rather I thought it tasted like a Christmas Tree.

Top Bottom