Suds of the Day

IPAs are making a comeback. I have been on a sour and milkshake kick for a long time now. IPAs have all just been blehhh and all the same.

I haven’t had a good Hefeweizen in a long time, everyone’s so focused on making ipa’s, which there are not many that I’m a fan of just not my taste, that I haven’t seen many new ambers / wheats / and porters locally. I didn’t notice ipa fall out of popularity here at all (Beer City, USA)

Ddays

Hooked
This looked interesting, so I tried it tonight.

Not too bad.

That's a good one! Their Luponic Distortion series is good too.

I haven’t had a good Hefeweizen in a long time, everyone’s so focused on making ipa’s, which there are not many that I’m a fan of just not my taste, that I haven’t seen many new ambers / wheats / and porters locally. I didn’t notice ipa fall out of popularity here at all (Beer City, USA)

I don't think that they fell out of popularity so much as the market was flooded with them and they were all similar. With the influx of the Hazy, NEIPA, Hazy and now the Milkshake IPA's there are soooo many more styles to pick from and they are totally different. If you haven't already, you should try a Milkshake IPA - they add milk sugar (lactose) and they're really creamy and smooth.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I don't think that they fell out of popularity so much as the market was flooded with them and they were all similar. With the influx of the Hazy, NEIPA, Hazy and now the Milkshake IPA's there are soooo many more styles to pick from and they are totally different. If you haven't already, you should try a Milkshake IPA - they add milk sugar (lactose) and they're really creamy and smooth.

Agreed. I don’t think they ever fell off, it’s more that they all started to taste the same.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Enjoying a delicious 2020 Firestone Parabola thanks to our good friend Adam. Thank you my friend :beer:

20200322195326-ef7d4837-me.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
In these crazy days, we decided to dip into our special reserve and enjoy a 2015 Westvleteren. The only time it was ever available in the USA.

0A708993-AAA1-4DE5-8D51-41AB194AEB7C.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom