Suds of the Day

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
My friend delivered some beer from his brewery to me. Supporting small business where I can during these times

Wheeedle- NEIPA 6.5%
D0E5162C-1BE3-489F-8758-77569F9F1A4F.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Had two good ones I picked up.
Live Transmission from Flying Monkey
Milkshake IPA with orange peel, grapefruit, & coconut tea. Yum.

20200321_174053_resized.jpg

And Sweet Jane Blues from Great South Bay Brewery. Milkshake NEIPA with vanilla & blueberries. Also yum

20200321_174115_resized.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Missing the Flyers so grabbed this

Yards Brewing - Big Hayes-y 13
Hazy double ipa- 8.7%
IMG_0238.jpg

For those that don’t know, the Flyers have a player named Kevin Hayes who is a monster. Embodies the broad street bully name

Ddays

Hooked
Missing the Flyers so grabbed this

Yards Brewing - Big Hayes-y 13
Hazy double ipa- 8.7%
View attachment 343594

For those that don’t know, the Flyers have a player named Kevin Hayes who is a monster. Embodies the broad street bully name

That one looks good. Kinda. Maybe.:rolleyes2:

;)

Funny, seemed like the IPA craze was kinda fizzling but now with the NEIPA's, Milkshake IPA's, & sours out there, it feels like a resurgence like when the craft brews first started to get big. So much innovation going on. Especially with these new small upstarts. Pretty cool time for beers

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
That one looks good. Kinda. Maybe.:rolleyes2:

;)

Funny, seemed like the IPA craze was kinda fizzling but now with the NEIPA's, Milkshake IPA's, & sours out there, it feels like a resurgence like when the craft brews first started to get big. So much innovation going on. Especially with these new small upstarts. Pretty cool time for beers

IPAs are making a comeback. I have been on a sour and milkshake kick for a long time now. IPAs have all just been blehhh and all the same.

Ddays

Hooked
IPAs are making a comeback. I have been on a sour and milkshake kick for a long time now. IPAs have all just been blehhh and all the same.

Funny, I love the sours, there are some really great ones out there, but they are the only food or drink that gives me heartburn. Like really bad. So weird. I don't know whats in them that causes that, but I can't drink them.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Funny, I love the sours, there are some really great ones out there, but they are the only food or drink that gives me heartburn. Like really bad. So weird. I don't know whats in them that causes that, but I can't drink them.

We will have to test that theory at Dewey beer. Maybe we will invite Andy 🤣

jdofmemi

This looked interesting, so I tried it tonight.

Not too bad.

Attachments

• IMG_20200321_220600_copy_600x800.jpg
    IMG_20200321_220600_copy_600x800.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 35
Top Bottom