Suds of the Day

My friend delivered some beer from his brewery to me. Supporting small business where I can during these times

Wheeedle- NEIPA 6.5%
D0E5162C-1BE3-489F-8758-77569F9F1A4F.jpg

Had two good ones I picked up.
Live Transmission from Flying Monkey
Milkshake IPA with orange peel, grapefruit, & coconut tea. Yum.

20200321_174053_resized.jpg

And Sweet Jane Blues from Great South Bay Brewery. Milkshake NEIPA with vanilla & blueberries. Also yum

20200321_174115_resized.jpg

Missing the Flyers so grabbed this

Yards Brewing - Big Hayes-y 13
Hazy double ipa- 8.7%
IMG_0238.jpg

For those that don’t know, the Flyers have a player named Kevin Hayes who is a monster. Embodies the broad street bully name

Missing the Flyers so grabbed this

Yards Brewing - Big Hayes-y 13
Hazy double ipa- 8.7%
View attachment 343594

For those that don’t know, the Flyers have a player named Kevin Hayes who is a monster. Embodies the broad street bully name

That one looks good. Kinda. Maybe.:rolleyes2:

;)

Funny, seemed like the IPA craze was kinda fizzling but now with the NEIPA's, Milkshake IPA's, & sours out there, it feels like a resurgence like when the craft brews first started to get big. So much innovation going on. Especially with these new small upstarts. Pretty cool time for beers

That one looks good. Kinda. Maybe.:rolleyes2:

;)

Funny, seemed like the IPA craze was kinda fizzling but now with the NEIPA's, Milkshake IPA's, & sours out there, it feels like a resurgence like when the craft brews first started to get big. So much innovation going on. Especially with these new small upstarts. Pretty cool time for beers

IPAs are making a comeback. I have been on a sour and milkshake kick for a long time now. IPAs have all just been blehhh and all the same.

IPAs are making a comeback. I have been on a sour and milkshake kick for a long time now. IPAs have all just been blehhh and all the same.

Funny, I love the sours, there are some really great ones out there, but they are the only food or drink that gives me heartburn. Like really bad. So weird. I don't know whats in them that causes that, but I can't drink them.

Funny, I love the sours, there are some really great ones out there, but they are the only food or drink that gives me heartburn. Like really bad. So weird. I don't know whats in them that causes that, but I can't drink them.

We will have to test that theory at Dewey beer. Maybe we will invite Andy 🤣

This looked interesting, so I tried it tonight.

Not too bad.

Attachments

• IMG_20200321_220600_copy_600x800.jpg
    IMG_20200321_220600_copy_600x800.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 35
Top Bottom