Suds of the Day

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Enjoying a Local 2 by Brooklyn Brewery. Very tasty.
1387514446699.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Army_Vet

Banned
I really didn't like Arrogant bastard, but I'm open to trying brews at least once. I surprisingly liked the Double. It's a 11.2% brew and was well balanced.

Lol I love how it says "if you don't think this beer tastes good, You're not worthy!" On the bottle... I guess we're not worthy!

Well I stopped by my local distributor and as expected, they didnt have it... But they said i can order it in, and would most likely have it in today....
So hopefully I will have a case of double Bastard ale in today. Yes a friggin case; thats the only way to buy at PA beer stores...

If someone can help me figure that out.

Army_Vet

Banned
Why would you not drink yuengling? I'd rather have that then stone.

As you may know, Yuengling is based out of PA; As I am. I have literally been around it my whole life, and drinking it for as long as I can get away with it.
Stone, based out of CA, I have not been around. Since I was in CA. Also have not had any since i left CA a few years ago. So thats what leads me to this... Not to mention, It is Friggin Good, not as harsh as Arrogant Bastard...
If I were you I would give it a try.
Honestly Like it says on the back of the bottle.... You're Probably not worthy...

MobyJR

As you may know, Yuengling is based out of PA; As I am. I have literally been around it my whole life, and drinking it for as long as I can get away with it.
Stone, based out of CA, I have not been around. Since I was in CA. Also have not had any since i left CA a few years ago. So thats what leads me to this... Not to mention, It is Friggin Good, not as harsh as Arrogant Bastard...
If I were you I would give it a try.
Honestly Like it says on the back of the bottle.... You're Probably not worthy...

All hail the worthy one!

JKFlyer

This shit is about to be opened and rocks!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1387588111813.jpg
    1387588111813.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 84
Top Bottom