Suds of the Day

JAGS

Hooked
How the wife and I make Boy Scouts bowling night more bearable. Apple cider and a golden chaos from bootleggers.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387249103.462443.jpg

- Jason

10frank9

Web Wheeler
After a long week I get to enjoy a nice cold one. Hangar 24 never disappoints. And the chocolate porter is quite tasty, not to mention potent.
👍

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387261982.599967.jpg

LoPo

Caught the Bug
Is that coffee? Lol! We need to meet for lunch or dinner soon at the Brasserie. They have quite a few home made beers as well. (They also make a good burger.)

Brasserie St. James? :thumb: If so they have some really gooood brews! And the food is quite excellent as well.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Hey I offered to come get it two weekends ago, but you never replied. Too good/busy for lil 'ole me. :bleh:

The latter is true, but the former is false. :cheesy: At least I don't recall that offer. Send me a email/text.

Army_Vet

Banned
Officially on vacation for 2 weeks! Cheers! :beer:

View attachment 60834

OMFG!(insert random funny) they make a Double Bastard? I had a hard time with Arrogant Bastard.... I need to find me some of that.... I haven't seen A.B.A. since I left Cali. I'm not even sure they sell it here in PA. Now I got to search...

Disclaimer from back of bottle follows:

This is an aggressive ale. You probably won’t like it. It is quite doubtful that you have the taste or sophistication to be able to appreciate an ale of this quality and depth. We would suggest that you stick to safer and more familiar territory–maybe something with a multi-million dollar ad campaign aimed at convincing you it’s made in a little brewery, or one that implies that their tasteless fizzy yellow beverage will give you more sex appeal. Perhaps you think multi-million dollar ad campaigns make things taste better. Perhaps you’re mouthing your words as you read this.

At Stone Brewing, we believe that pandering to the lowest common denominator represents the height of tyranny - a virtual form of keeping the consumer barefoot and stupid. Brought forth upon an unsuspecting public in 1997, Arrogant Bastard Ale openly challenged the tyrannical overlords who were brazenly attempting to keep Americans chained in the shackles of poor taste. As the progenitor of its style, Arrogant Bastard Ale has reveled in its unprecedented and uncompromising celebration of intensity. There have been many nods to Arrogant Bastard Ale…even outright attempts to copy it… but only one can ever embody the true nature of liquid Arrogance!

Last edited:
OMFG!(insert Jeep/cross pic) they make a Double Bastard? I had a hard time with Arrogant Bastard.... I need to find me some of that.... I haven't seen A.B.A. since I left Cali. I'm not even sure they sell it here in PA. Now I got to search...

Just couldn't leave it alone,could you? Unbelievable how many people call me that,lol

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

Last edited:

LoPo

Caught the Bug
OMFG!(insert random funny) they make a Double Bastard? I had a hard time with Arrogant Bastard.... I need to find me some of that.... I haven't seen A.B.A. since I left Cali. I'm not even sure they sell it here in PA. Now I got to search...

I really didn't like Arrogant bastard, but I'm open to trying brews at least once. I surprisingly liked the Double. It's a 11.2% brew and was well balanced.

MobyJR

I really didn't like Arrogant bastard, but I'm open to trying brews at least once. I surprisingly liked the Double. It's a 11.2% brew and was well balanced.

Lol I love how it says "if you don't think this beer tastes good, You're not worthy!" On the bottle... I guess we're not worthy!

Top Bottom