stretch??

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Thank you, I think its about 4 or 6 on that stretch. I have been looking at that kit but really want to be about the 8 inch range, as well as a 4 link if possible.

Can you use the synergy bracket, and just the oem arm mounts? Like a hybrid vengence setup? Thats what I was thinking about doing for a while and just making my own arms and just getting a new tb mount and stuff. Could always just use the genright brackets and french them into the frame.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you, I think its about 4 or 6 on that stretch. I have been looking at that kit but really want to be about the 8 inch range, as well as a 4 link if possible.

Yeah, that's what I would be looking at as well. No point doing all that work for just 4" - 6". I would also look at a 4-link setup :yup:

Can you use the synergy bracket, and just the oem arm mounts? Like a hybrid vengence setup? Thats what I was thinking about doing for a while and just making my own arms and just getting a new tb mount and stuff. Could always just use the genright brackets and french them into the frame.

In short yes, but Andrew's Jeep already has the stock rear lower mounts cut off. So he needs to replace them or make custom arms.

noroad

Yeah, that's what I would be looking at as well. No point doing all that work for just 4" - 6". I would also look at a 4-link setup :yup:

that's the Goal but turning out to be harder then I thought, synergy makes a 4 link one, but im not a fan of the lower control arms being mounted under the frame and not on the side. what is your stand on this? (it would allow me to then run weld on sliders tho)

Oh yeah forgot he has a long arm already.

Ya already have a long arm but am open to all kits just trying to stay away from 3 links.

Keep in mind that while the lower mounts are a tad low on the frame and they do get hung up from time to time, they are there to keep the anti-squat numbers tolerable. Raising the lower frame mounts without making other adjustments to arm geometry will cause the nose of the Jeep to want to lift (especially when climbing) and negate the whole point of the stretch. Lengthening the arms does help make this less dramatic, but it's still less than ideal.

kgw350

I love the RK 3 link with the 3" stretch.
I will be at the Rausch creek run you can check out the performance in person.

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Always wondered what happened to that guy and his jeep, loved the stretch that EVO did for him.

Top Bottom