Sports Cars

Well if you read it on the interwebs it MUST be true right? Just kidding but it does say usually seats two which I agree with. Most sports cars do seat two but that doesnt mean there isnt quite a few sports cars that seat more than 2 and some even with 4 doors and seat 5.

For example:

Tesla P85D (can seat 7 if you do the rear facing seats option)
691 HP and does 0-6 in 3.2 seconds

Porsche Panemera turbo s (4 Door)
570 Hp with a twin turbo V8

BMW M3 and M4 (Has back seats)

BMW M5 (4 door)

BMW M6 sedan (4 Door)

Cadillac CTSV (4 Door)

Aston Martin Rapide (4 Door)

Porsche 911 (All have back seats other than the GT3)

Maserati Quattroporte (4 Door)

Audi RS7 (4 Door)

Mercedes CLS63 AMG (4 Door)

ETC

ETC

ETC...

Only one sports car on THAT list (911), thanks!

:icon_crazy:

Not to derail this thread. Again.. but I just saw your posts and really? Saying Im butt hurt? I completely disagree with your opinion and so do others so we said so. Not sure how disagreeing with you makes us a butt hurt but whatever dude :thumb:

That isn't even the post that was for you, dumb ass.

Go back and look again and you will see that the jerk wad post is the one for you.

And so it goes that you continue to add to your own sorry legacy...

:clap2:

Dont have a sports car (and I dont really consider our car a sports car), but I sure had a blast at "Track Night in America" on Tuesday.

Got passed by a 600whp/600tq C6 Vette with a supercharger, a E46 M3, and a 911 Carrera 4S on the last session, but the baby Bimmer did pretty good. I have turned in faster times at this track with an instructor, this was my first time solo at the track, and watching video after I already have identified a few spots where I could pick up some time based on other laps, and a particular corner that was messing me up with my early braking and turn in.

Here's one of the last cars I helped my buddy build. S13 240sx hatchback, stripped, seam welded, FormulaD spec cage, 500hp LS3, T56 transmission, coilovers and custom suspension setup for drifting. Probably one of the quickest cars I've ever driven.

View attachment 154083
View attachment 154084
View attachment 154085
View attachment 154086
View attachment 154087

I'm not a fan of foreign cars but would so love to build something like this to piss off the "ricer" crowd and the "muscle cars" lol.

Dont have a sports car (and I dont really consider our car a sports car), but I sure had a blast at "Track Night in America" on Tuesday.

Got passed by a 600whp/600tq C6 Vette with a supercharger, a E46 M3, and a 911 Carrera 4S on the last session, but the baby Bimmer did pretty good. I have turned in faster times at this track with an instructor, this was my first time solo at the track, and watching video after I already have identified a few spots where I could pick up some time based on other laps, and a particular corner that was messing me up with my early braking and turn in.

What kind of bmw? Looks like a 5 series from the interior.

Saw this last weekend. Hand built and it moves.

Attachments

• 1437240503843.jpg
    1437240503843.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 77
  • 1437240525778.jpg
    1437240525778.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 76
Top Bottom