Sports Cars

TwistedJK

My brother ordered his 2015 Mustang GT with the track pack on it a few months ago. Helped him install the new Rousch axle back exhaust and tested the new line lock. Just something a little different. Having problems with my phone, I'll see if I can upload the video later.
image.jpg

It locks the rear brakes for a few seconds in order to do a controlled burn out to warm the tires up for drag racing. It comes standard on the new GT's

It locks the rear brakes for a few seconds in order to do a controlled burn out to warm the tires up for drag racing. It comes standard on the new GT's

Nice, I guess mustang owners will only be getting a few thousand miles out of their tires from now on! :cheesy:

The car is pretty fast. My other brother bought a yellow 4cyl with the ecoboost. That thing has run 12.9-13.1 on the stock tires and just a tune! The GT hasn't been to the track yet, he's more of an auto crosser and track day guy.

The car is pretty fast. My other brother bought a yellow 4cyl with the ecoboost. That thing has run 12.9-13.1 on the stock tires and just a tune! The GT hasn't been to the track yet, he's more of an auto crosser and track day guy.

They definitely improved it. The new Shelby 350 is insane, the horizontally opposed crank in the v8 makes it sound so nasty. I want one so bad!

Still waiting to see some sports cars...

:yawn37:

I'll help get things started!

1971_miura_s_rm_auctions_1_zpshwi24b4j.jpg

Here is a hint, most sports cars don't have a back seat. :yup:

Some day......
image.jpg
Although a true sports car used to symbolize a great handling vehicle with only two seats, today's sports sedans and coupes, and even some trucks, handle just as good if not better.

Top Bottom