SOCAL Suds-n-Grub @ Noble Ale Works: Thursday - January 28th @ 6:00pm

Tombstone

Sorry Folks we are not going to make it. My wife is OK but I started coughing up a lung :crazyeyes:, and like she said . that I don't what to get a bunch of people sick I just met.... Hope to meet you all sometime soon have a good time!!!

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
I couldn't make it either:( traffic was way to bad and would have been way late. I'm sorry, I was looking forward to meeting new friends.

jesse3638

Hooked
I'd stop by but my Jeep's still too small!

No need to worry about that. My first S&G my jeep had paper plates and 800 miles on the ODO. It's a lot of fun and you get a lot of food ideas for your build. It's nothing but good times with good people..:). Sorry I wasn't able to make it tonight.

newtdog

No need to worry about that. My first S&G my jeep had paper plates and 800 miles on the ODO. It's a lot of fun and you get a lot of food ideas for your build. It's nothing but good times with good people..:). Sorry I wasn't able to make it tonight.

I've been to a couple S&G's when I had my other Jeep. Now, I'll be drooling over everybody's rigs!

Nengrana

Thank you!

It was VERY cool meeting a whole bunch of you all tonight. Glad I went. Sorry if I didnt say bye to some people, everyone was having a good time talking and I didnt want to interrupt anyone. I got more Jeeps than face pix. Hope I can get some trail shots of the group next time! Cheers!

Cheers! DSC_0724.jpg DSC_0725.jpg DSC_0726.jpg DSC_0727.jpg DSC_0728.jpg DSC_0729.jpg DSC_0730.jpg DSC_0731.jpg DSC_0733.jpg DSC_0734.jpg DSC_0736.jpg DSC_0739.jpg DSC_0741 sepia.jpg DSC_0743.jpg DSC_0744.jpg DSC_0745.jpg DSC_0749.jpg DSC_0751.jpg DSC_0752.jpg DSC_0755.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome turnout tonight!! A big thanks to everyone who showed up, Cindy and I had a great time with all of you :)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454053134.247129.jpg

Joe Verastegui

Thanks, Wayalife Jeepers

A BIG THANK YOU to : Wayalife and Carson Cindy: thanks for all you do for the Jeeping community, hope you enjoy the Music. Thank You JEFF for treating me to a tasty and refreshing glass of Suds. Thank you Ray for taking a few minutes to chat ( I love talking about the trails whether I have done them or not), Thank You Mess Hall Canteen for the " War Pig" mac cheese and Carnitas bowl ( stuffed me to the gills) and a HUGE Thank You to Nengrana for all the great photos and letting me talk your ears off, ( hope they re-attached ok, LoL)
It was amazing seeing all the fine RIGS and seeing many Jeepers having a great time.

Nengrana

A BIG THANK YOU to : Wayalife and Carson Cindy: thanks for all you do for the Jeeping community, hope you enjoy the Music. Thank You JEFF for treating me to a tasty and refreshing glass of Suds. Thank you Ray for taking a few minutes to chat ( I love talking about the trails whether I have done them or not), Thank You Mess Hall Canteen for the " War Pig" mac cheese and Carnitas bowl ( stuffed me to the gills) and a HUGE Thank You to Nengrana for all the great photos and letting me talk your ears off, ( hope they re-attached ok, LoL)
It was amazing seeing all the fine RIGS and seeing many Jeepers having a great time.

Pleasure talking Jeep and Metal with you, Joe! See ya on the trails!

Nengrana

If anyone wants to use any of the photos I took, please go right ahead. Just include a photo credit. Have a great weekend all!

Tombstone

Oh Man!!!!

Oh Man! Boy did We miss what looked like a great time! But like my wife said, don't be typhoid Mary. and make people mad......next time I am going even if they fill me with antibiotics .....

Top Bottom