SOCAL Suds-n-Grub @ Bottle Logic : Tuesday - April 4th @ 6:00pm

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, make me a +1. I'll be there a little later, but I was able to make it so Amy can be there too. We'll see you guys Tuesday. Looking forward to it. [emoji41][emoji106][emoji482]

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing the two of you :thumb:

Might need to drive down for this

:cheesy: Really???

It's my number 1 son's birthday. But he is more than old enough to enjoy a beer. He says he will join us. So, I hope to see the usual suspects and meet some new ones. :beer:

Wonderful, I will add you to the list and will look forward to seeing you soon. :thumb:

Looks like Ray will have the day off so we're in. [emoji482]

WooHoo - awesome :wings:

Well... i am going to try and make it.... my wife gave birth 12 days ago so she is out but i will definately try to sneak away for a beer or 2....

Well, if you can make it, that would be great :)

I will be there [emoji41]🤙🏼

I look forward to chatting with everyone again over a cold one!

Looking forward to seeing you soon. :cool:

benatc1

Hooked
Awesome! Looking forward to seeing the two of you :thumb:

:cheesy: Really???

Wonderful, I will add you to the list and will look forward to seeing you soon. :thumb:

WooHoo - awesome :wings:

Well, if you can make it, that would be great :)

Looking forward to seeing you soon. :cool:

Ha! I wish I could!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Slavens

Caught the Bug
As everyone knows Joywick and I would love to be there, however we are moving in together this weekend so we are using the hours after work to pack :crazyeyes: So we will catch everyone on the next round but know we will be there in the sprit form of Jason. So look for JAGS as he will be buying beers for everyone.

Thanks!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I will make it. Delivering this camper today

Cool - we'll see you there!

I should be able to make it. Better half is out.

Bummer that Kristen can't make it but we'll look forward to seeing you there.

I will be there, most likely before 6:00. Look forward to meeting everyone :beer:

Awesome :beer:

Oh you know I'll be there! [emoji482]

Hey hey! Looking forward to seeing the new ride :thumb:

As everyone knows Joywick and I would love to be there, however we are moving in together this weekend so we are using the hours after work to pack :crazyeyes: So we will catch everyone on the next round but know we will be there in the sprit form of Jason. So look for JAGS as he will be buying beers for everyone.

Thanks!

What a bummer. Have fun packing :cool:

creeper

wish I could be there

My girlfriend and I are heading out to Moab for our first time Saturday morning and don't have time to make it to the Suds and Grub...
Are any of you going to Moab?

JAGS

Hooked

Thanks!

Little late for April fools. [emoji12]

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
unfortunately i have plans to picking my axles up today so i wont be able to make it to this one.

Top Bottom