SoCal Group

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
My brother and our better halfs and my parents will be spending Friday and Saturday night at a cabin in lake arrowhead . We’re both down to join for at least 2 trails . Will have to be a game time decision whether my folks are game for an entire day wheeling so we may skip JB . Can meet at 10

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
Let’s see a show of hands for Saturday (tomorrow). Depart Cedar Glen Inn (Lake Arrowhead) at 10 am. Proceed up Dishpan and then through Holcomb. Depending on time and interest, John Bull and maybe Gold Mountain after that.

Someone asked about minimum tire size. I’m on 37s. I’ve run it with guys on 35s. I imagine it could be done with less, with a tug or some winching here and there depending upon conditions.

jjlong

I really want to do this run with you guys. But, if I don't finish this water leak issue in the bedroom I can forget about ever sleeping in there again!
Have fun and be safe! 13008.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
I really want to do this run with you guys. But, if I don't finish this water leak issue in the bedroom I can forget about ever sleeping in there again!
Have fun and be safe! View attachment 329815

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app
I know how you feel I was doing that earlier this year. Now I've been up on the roof all day prepping to paint my fascia. That's what I'll be doing tomorrow morning early before it gets too hot to paint. However, Lisa and I were planning on running 3N14 from Apple Valley to big bear for lunch/dinner and drinks tomorrow afternoon. We'll probably go to Murray's in Big Bear if anyone is interested. I'll post up where we end up.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

Wish I could go.

I get to spend the day doing a Cliffhanger impersonation. Hopefully Sunday I can get some time to work on the Jeep

Have fun everyone.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Wish I could go.

I get to spend the day doing a Cliffhanger impersonation. Hopefully Sunday I can get some time to work on the Jeep

Have fun everyone.

Sorry I can't make this one... Up in Sacramento with my daughter this weekend. Have fun and be safe. [emoji482]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

We’ll miss you guys tomorrow. See ya on the next one. [emoji1591]

EazyJL

Hey guys, just wanted to stop by and say hi again, it's been a while since I've been on the site, forgot my password for a minute

jesse3638

Hooked
Lisa and I are heading out. Going to run up Coxy Truck Trail (3N14) to Fawnskin then over to Murray's. We'll probably get there between 3-4pm if anyone wants to stop in for a drink.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom