So-Cal: Set of 4 Full Traction 3" Springs 2007-2018 JK

jesse3638

Hooked
I have a set of 4 Full Traction 3" springs for a 2007-2018 JK. I believe the fronts may work on a TJ/LJ. They were still providing 3" of lift when I swapped them for 4" plush rides. They're fairly soft but not as soft as the plush rides. I'm asking $200 for all 4 or $100 a pair. Again I'm at work and will post pics when I get home.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
First time I’ve heard that name in years.

Shit company,

But these coils add definitely a nice ride.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jesse3638

Hooked
First time I’ve heard that name in years.

Shit company,

But these coils add definitely a nice ride.

Dig through your old pay stubs and you may come across one with the name on it...haha.

They had a guy who was really good in the customer service dept but once he left that went to shit. Honestly I've had no problems with the lift and would recommend their products if they had better customer service.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Dig through your old pay stubs and you may come across one with the name on it...haha.

They had a guy who was really good in the customer service dept but once he left that went to shit. Honestly I've had no problems with the lift and would recommend their products if they had better customer service.

Or any customer service.

I burned that shit, I donated all my shirts to the homeless shelter in Bakersfield. [emoji23]

Top Bottom