So Cal - August 5-6

seansheds

I had a great time yesterday as well! Great group as usual and met some new peeps.

I may have pushed it a little too hard at the end though. My Jeep was eyeing up a very large rock and just couldn't hold herself back. [emoji21]

IMG_8175.jpg

It definitely stung for a while but I think I'm over it. Nothing some new metal and a little paint can't fix! I've been wanting a 10th Anniversary hood anyway!

Journeyman

I had a great time yesterday as well! Great group as usual and met some new peeps.

I may have pushed it a little too hard at the end though. My Jeep was eyeing up a very large rock and just couldn't hold herself back. [emoji21]

View attachment 271444

It definitely stung for a while but I think I'm over it. Nothing some new metal and a little paint can't fix! I've been wanting a 10th Anniversary hood anyway!

Bullet hole stickers should fix that right up[emoji1363] That's jeep character right there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Great time yesterday! Meet some great people and had a killer dinner after! Love how everyone is willing to get their hands dirty when things go wrong!

IMG_9259.jpg

I blew my front air line. And decided I need skid plates.
IMG_9263.jpg

Also my transmission got really hot. My jeep told me! In case anyone is wondering. The hot oil notification come on when it's about 275 degrees. Had to spot and let NABOO cool off.

IMG_9265.JPG

fiend

Caught the Bug
Great time yesterday! Meet some great people and had a killer dinner after! Love how everyone is willing to get their hands dirty when things go wrong!

View attachment 271470

I blew my front air line. And decided I need skid plates.
View attachment 271469

Also my transmission got really hot. My jeep told me! In case anyone is wondering. The hot oil notification come on when it's about 275 degrees. Had to spot and let NABOO cool off.

View attachment 271471

Time for a tranny cooler.

Or a cooler tranny? [emoji50]

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Yep I got my truck finished now on to my Jeep. It needs a 32K service. The truck needed a rear pinion seal. My 1-2 hour job turned into 4-5. Royal PIA. Here's to another 125k though..haha

Oh man aha yeah mine was kinda an all day thing too. I had to do the trans Fluid and filter ,replace a knock sensor, catalytic convertor and Also swapped out my head and tail lights back to stock. But it's pretty much done now and drive better then before so I'm happy aha.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome! Looks like you all had great weather and an even better time out on the trail :thumb:

Top Bottom