Smittybilt Stingray vented hood

Sharkey

Word Ninja
"Better" remains to be seen. That said, they are getting smarter with some of the products they are releasing. If this hood is built well it will be a great seller. If their trailer proves to be well-made and at the target price point, it will sell very well.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
"Better" remains to be seen. That said, they are getting smarter with some of the products they are releasing. If this hood is built well it will be a great seller. If their trailer proves to be well-made and at the target price point, it will sell very well.

Yes the trailer is very cool.

Ddays

Hooked
Hey Kristiakjk you out there?

Just wondering about your hood now that its been on for 6 mos....any issues? I'm seriously looking at these...

gheller

Great looking hood! The slight figment issue is not a big deal. I'm getting a black willy so I may seriously be looking into "upgrading" my hood.
Looks good

Ddays

Hooked
Hey Krystianjk - got any pics of your hood painted? The ones on this thread are all of the e-coat. How did yours turn out? Curious as I had issues with mine and your hood is black.....

rubicrawl

I haven't been on the forum in a while but I just saw this but the hood is nice and a fraction of a mopar brand but I admit it does not fit exactly but all painted and done you can't really tell here's a pic of mine ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472862900.243789.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472863157.067606.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472863225.540264.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472863306.685358.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1472863585.304410.jpg and here it is with the rubicon sticker

Krystianjk

So what exactly is the fitment issue? Just a little gap between the side of the hood and the body? I really couldn't tell, it doesn't look bad at all. I bet on a black Jeep it'd be hardly noticeable at all.

The fitment issue when I initially put it on straight from the box was that the hood was a bit narrow towards the back but nothing a little pulling out with your hands would fix ;)

Top Bottom