Sliders

All I have to say is they are well worth the wait. Excellent build quality and extremely rugged and more than capable of doing their job. I have seen what happens to lesser products that are mass produced and rushed out the door and I have seen first hand how well the Shrockworks sliders hold up. Shrockworks is very open about their lead times. They are faster on sliders than they are on bumpers or skid plates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What have you seen happen to “lesser products that are mass produced.” Post up some pictures and results from what you’ve seen.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

All I have to say is they are well worth the wait. Excellent build quality and extremely rugged and more than capable of doing their job. I have seen what happens to lesser products that are mass produced and rushed out the door and I have seen first hand how well the Shrockworks sliders hold up. Shrockworks is very open about their lead times. They are faster on sliders than they are on bumpers or skid plates.

Oh please, just because you chose to run Shrockworks sliders on your Jeep doesn't make them as badass as you're chosing to believe. I've personally run them along with a whole host of other sliders over the years and while I would agree they are nice, there are plenty of others that are just as nice or NICER and without the crazy BS lead time. Of course, that's just me.

What have you seen happen to “lesser products that are mass produced.” Post up some pictures and results from what you’ve seen.

This ^^^^

I also like the high angle Evo sliders the best. But if you really think you need a step more than rock protection/clearance, then the low angle might work out. The only thing I don't like about the Evo is the laser cut logo lets water stay trapped in the ends and rust oozes out. My 5' short wife and 5 and 7 year olds get into the jeep just fine. I can put my foot on there sideways to flop the top back, etc.

As for shrockworks, they make the best Toyota 4runner bumper in the business. I also had their sliders, but they were a nightmare to bolt on around the frame of the 4runner. At the time it was a 6 month wait too. I'd skip their sliders and do the weld on.

Are those LUX rock lights? If so how do you like them? I’m about to order some.

Hope it’s not too late, just saw your quote, so far they have been good, some disappointments, but their customer service has been great. I ordered a set of 12 lights when they had their Memorial Day sale and received them about 2 weeks later, i had them installed about a week later, 1 light was flickering between barely on and all the way on, i requested a replacement and it was in my mail 3 days later. I un installed them when i was trading in the green Jeep and reinstalled them on the Gobi Jeep some time in September and one light didn’t work at all anymore and another and another one was flickering, i asked for the replacements and didn’t receive a confirmation of the request so i called them and asked if they received the request, i am pretty sure i talked to the owner and he let me know that when i ordered my lights there was an error in manufacturing on the circuit boards or something and that they were waiting for a new order of LEDs to come in so that they could continue assembly it was going to be about three weeks. I received the two replacements in the time frame they said, i haven’t installed the replacements yet. They have a 3 year manufacturers defect warranty and a 1 year accidental damage no questions asked warranty.

Top Bottom