Show your Wrist Watch

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
ha! My father in law wears his as a Mickey watch and my daughter loves it! She goes crazy when she sees it.

He taps his foot for the seconds and winks, right?

I was young when he passed. I just remember it played music and I'm sure we acted like your daughter.. Lol.

I forgot about it until now.

BlackKnight

Don't tease me, what do you think?

What size is this one ?

Side note, my grandpa always wore a Mickey Mouse watch growing up. To funny.

It's the 42mm version. Loving it. Lots of functionality. I never thought I would use it as much as I do. Ex,. I dictate texts to it constantly, I answer the phone on it often. I monitor my exercise ( or lack there of lol ). I monitor email, Twitter Facebook and a ton of other things with it.

Oh and btw did you know it tells time also 😜

Bob

kyleolson

It's the 42mm version. Loving it. Lots of functionality. I never thought I would use it as much as I do. Ex,. I dictate texts to it constantly, I answer the phone on it often. I monitor my exercise ( or lack there of lol ). I monitor email, Twitter Facebook and a ton of other things with it.

Oh and btw did you know it tells time also 

Bob

it will only get better with the updated OS... I use it for working out / running too. I really like it. I didn't realize I could sync a playlist to it, and then use bluetooth headphones... I leave the phone at home now when I go running.

it will only get better with the updated OS... I use it for working out / running too. I really like it. I didn't realize I could sync a playlist to it, and then use bluetooth headphones... I leave the phone at home now when I go running.

Hold on here. You run? I've seen you. Does look like it to me. Lol

David1tontj

I've beat the crap out of both of them! Notice the top, the inlay is still intact. I worn this one almost everyday for three years... Including wrenching, camping and general beatings!

That's good to hear- you're the first person who I've talked to who had one. I am sick of spending 75bucks or so on decent watches only to have them break months or sometimes even weeks later.

I got a brand new fossil watch before our last Hawaii trip and despite it claiming to be water resistant to 100meters- it crapped out while I was free diving (no more than 40 feet!)

David1tontj

I haven't dove with it, just free dives, but no problem at all.

I'm sure from the other reviews that it'll hold up to water fine- I was more worried about physically breaking it. I've had other cheap watches that I've broken the hands off. No clue how.

Templar

My Tag Heuer. Got it as a wedding gift from my wife 10 years ago and have worn it just about every day since.

Marks TAG 2.jpg

Top Bottom