Show your Wrist Watch

Napalm

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431443200.645785.jpg

Luminox 3050. My everyday/work watch.

I've had it for five years, replaced the band on it once and changed the battery. Great watch I hope to continue using it.

I have an AX watch that I on the formal side of things, though. My Luminox will always be my favorite though.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431651210.062230.jpg . Bernoulli Automatic, Waltham, 1957 Saxony Mirror-Matic, Bulova Marine Star, Tag Heuer Formula 1, 1960s Elgin, Suunto Vector, Busted up vintage Timex (project watch), and the Betty Boop watch is a gift for my Mom, who loved that cartoon as a kid. Currently searching for a 1950s or 60s Omega Seamaster DeVille in stainless with black dial. That would be my personal grail watch.

jk12blk

When my watch runs out of juice, I just replace it with another watch. Funny, the time never changes. :beer:

beer30.JPG

Fridge81

I'm not much of a watch guy, but I have this one. It got me thinking of getting more. You guys have some seriously nice watches and cool stories to go along with them. :beer:

Attachments

• 1431737754535.jpg
    1431737754535.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:

CharlieK

Final got this back from jeweler. Took about 2 months to find all the gaskets needed for service. Seiko Arnie ATTACH]143323[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431739988.715431.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431739988.715431.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 293

theprospect13

I'm old and back in the day when you had to wind your watch it was very awkward to wind if you had your watch on your right wrist.

I'm left handed and always have worn my watch on the my left hand, I have gotten a lot of questions about why and I have no idea. Your not alone ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431741008.349253.jpg

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434244027.329404.jpg I took the Bulova out for some sun about 40 miles offshore from Moorehead City NC the other weekend. Also, just added a Maratac pilot to the collection. I'll post some pics of it as soon as I get a strap for it.

David1tontj

Hey watch guys- I've gone through several decent watches lately and I am sick of it. I've had several g-shocks and they are the only thing that seems to stay together for me. I am always in the water, and would like a nice watch that can withstand freediving. And I have a very active lifestyle, that seems to beat the crap out of my watches.

I just ordered another g-shock that will be my casual/ work watch, but for a nicer watch, I am thinking about a luminox.

So the question is this- are they tough? I don't mind spending a few hundred bucks for something that will hopefully last forever. But if it just breaks or gets moisture in it in a year- I'd be pissed.

REKLESS-RED

Here's mine that I have on today it's not my nicest watch but it's my Jeep watch. Matches prefect. My Nixon watch is my favorite though.

Attachments

• 1434248307708.jpg
    1434248307708.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 259

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Hey watch guys- I've gone through several decent watches lately and I am sick of it. I've had several g-shocks and they are the only thing that seems to stay together for me. I am always in the water, and would like a nice watch that can withstand freediving. And I have a very active lifestyle, that seems to beat the crap out of my watches.

I just ordered another g-shock that will be my casual/ work watch, but for a nicer watch, I am thinking about a luminox.

So the question is this- are they tough? I don't mind spending a few hundred bucks for something that will hopefully last forever. But if it just breaks or gets moisture in it in a year- I'd be pissed.

Honestly, I don't see many Luminox watches around the military community. They made their name by making their ' Navy Seal' watch for one team at the request of their commander. They are not the 'official' watch of anything. The few I have seen were not all that impressive. I think I've seen maybe 3 or 4, but I do know every one I have seen has been missing the luminous dot on the bezel from falling out. Maybe others have had different experiences. I mostly see Marathon, Suunto and G Shocks. For a tough dive watch that will last, you can't go wrong with Marathon SAR. At the 'couple hundred bucks' price range, a Seiko SKX007 is hard to beat as well. They are tough and rated at WR200 meters. Good luck with your search and let us know what you decide on!

Brankz

This is my Cain of thread
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434250821.278955.jpg
That sexy watch on my clean finger nails it's a bulova with real gold 😉
I also have a black big Nixon
I had a Rolex but I sold it
and my fathers super old omega that I broke years ago
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434250936.945439.jpg

REKLESS-RED

You might want to check out Nixon watches. They are really nice and they are ment for surfing, diving and most watersports. I'm extremely satisfied with my Nixon.

Armydog

I have a Suunto that I use as a field watch. Broke the band once but other than that is has held up very well to some rough conditions

Top Bottom