Show Your Pumpkins and Pumpkin Carvings

vjusmc

Lets see those Jeep pumpkin carvings

I sat down to carve a pumpkin with my girlfriend and decided to do a jeep theme. I'm sure I'm not the only member to have done this. Let's see them pumpkins. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445928820.838521.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1445928834.833498.jpg

noroad

I sat down to carve a pumpkin with my girlfriend and decided to do a jeep theme. I'm sure I'm not the only member to have done this. Let's see them pumpkins.

Nice carving, ours have been sitting on the table for 2 days as I cant figure out what jeep carving I want to do / have the skill to do.

vjusmc

Nice carving, ours have been sitting on the table for 2 days as I cant figure out what jeep carving I want to do / have the skill to do.

Ok now you got some inspiration lol. The best tool I came up with was a Bobby pin taped to a pencil. Use the rounded end of a Bobby pin and tape it to the end of a pencil. This will be a good carving tool. I make a wide one and a narrow one. Good luck.

WJCO

Meme King
Not a Jeep, Sorry guys. But did this one with the family. Boy wanted a pirate, girl wanted a pirate girl. We compromised. Oh and did this with a dremel. I wished I had thought of that years ago. Messy, but clean cuts.

halloween 2015.JPG

Top Bottom