SHOW us the SNOW!!

FFPulley77

Hooked
IMG_4387.jpg IMG_4388.jpg

Right around Marathon, TX this past Friday. Not sure how common snow is around there, but it was a surprise to me!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Elroy231

View attachment 356530 View attachment 356531

Right around Marathon, TX this past Friday. Not sure how common snow is around there, but it was a surprise to me!!

I lived in West Texas for about a year and a half. Marathon is a bit farther west than I was. It gets cold. You will see snow but nothing that stays even a day usually. Being from Michigan, I used to laugh when 2 inches of snow would shut the two down.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

FFPulley77

Hooked
I lived in West Texas for about a year and a half. Marathon is a bit farther west than I was. It gets cold. You will see snow but nothing that stays even a day usually. Being from Michigan, I used to laugh when 2 inches of snow would shut the two down.

Man it’s beautiful out that way. A lot more beautiful than where I live now. The snow was gone when we left out. But the nights in the tent were cold for two nights.

Elroy231

Man it’s beautiful out that way. A lot more beautiful than where I live now. The snow was gone when we left out. But the nights in the tent were cold for two nights.

I liked being in Texas. Was fortunate enough to see quite a bit of that state.
I agree, it sure is a beautiful place.

jesse3638

Hooked
Here was my wife's view last night. She was stuck at the bottom of the Cajon Pass for about 5 hours last night. A little snow and people start driving oike idiots. She got off at Cleghorn to get turned around and people were sliding into each other trying to get up this small hill. Got to love So-Cal drivers. She ended up getting a hotel in Rancho to jist wait it all out. 630904087.jpg 630904103.jpeg 630905225.jpg 630910227.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

pop2tu

Here was my wife's view last night. She was stuck at the bottom of the Cajon Pass for about 5 hours last night. A little snow and people start driving oike idiots. She got off at Cleghorn to get turned around and people were sliding into each other trying to get up this small hill. Got to love So-Cal drivers. She ended up getting a hotel in Rancho to jist wait it all out. View attachment 357136 View attachment 357137 View attachment 357138 View attachment 357139

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hell I hate driving on the Cajon in good conditions. Glad she stayed safe.

Top Bottom