Show off your WAYALIFE Decals!

RageKage

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455080551.469981.jpg
I have seen quite a few posts on here about how the black does not stand out because of the windshield trim, so I decided on a different approach. I put t under the trim! I think it came out amazing. And yes I'm going for the all black murdered out look. Lol but I think if you have a black banner the best spot for it is under the windshield trim. Doesn't seem to get drowned out.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455080776.799171.jpg
From the inside you can see that it really doesn't inhibit any, or much of the field of vision.
Maybe this should be the placement for black banners?

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
View attachment 186939
I have seen quite a few posts on here about how the black does not stand out because of the windshield trim, so I decided on a different approach. I put t under the trim! I think it came out amazing. And yes I'm going for the all black murdered out look. Lol but I think if you have a black banner the best spot for it is under the windshield trim. Doesn't seem to get drowned out.
View attachment 186940
From the inside you can see that it really doesn't inhibit any, or much of the field of vision.

That turned out really good. You can see that pretty well.

swampdog

View attachment 186939
View attachment 186940

How in the hell do you get out of that thing in the garage? Looks tight.

RageKage

How in the hell do you get out of that thing in the garage? Looks tight.

The only real tight spot is coming through the door, I think I have a foot or less of clearance on both sides and then opens up inside to about 3 1/2 feet or so to the wall on both sides. It's extremely tight but I'm just glad I finally have a garage it can fit in! Damn Alaskan military housing.... So inconsiderate to Jeepers

Sessoms14X

View attachment 186939
View attachment 186940

This is where I put mine as well. It definitely helps it stand out but can still be a little difficult to see in pictures and such...

Rasta Jeep

My Wayalife

I always loved that Wayalife brand and having a Jamaican background Wayalife is an actual phrase spoken in the the patois dialect commonly referred to the Rastafarian Wayalife that is about peace & love, natural living and eating, nature and the earth! Big ups! and Protection from the Rasta Jeep!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1700.jpg
    IMG_1700.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 209
Top Bottom