Show off your WAYALIFE Decals!

thardy

Banned
Officially made the kiddo's Jeep part of the WAL family! She was so happy to have a sticker of her own.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453076679.066554.jpg

groovebus

I just got this one in the mail this week. My first WayALife sticker on Eugene. Keep up the good work Eddie.

Attachments

• 20160121_110059.jpg
    20160121_110059.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 172

Bananaspider886

Has anyone had any problems with the windshield decal coming off mines been on for 2 weeks and on the way to work this morning the E blew off in the rain

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Has anyone had any problems with the windshield decal coming off mines been on for 2 weeks and on the way to work this morning the E blew off in the rain

Nope mine as been on for 2 years now with zero peeling. Just like anything it comes down to prep so if you didn't clean your windshield good enough that could be the cause

WJCO

Meme King

I haven't had any issues. I used rubbing alcohol on the windshield before I put it on. I did catch one letter with an ice scraper by mistake, but it re-adhered just fine.

Top Bottom